Chellington Valley

wrs

Re: Chellington Valley

Post by wrs »

Is it not about time Giants sorted this out?
Giants if you drive Oxygendavid away and also all these other great Modders away that make your game playable through your absolute stupidity I promise you one thing, I WILL NEVER BUY A GIANTS branded game again ever.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

That’s a little harsh for both posts...
Hopefully they fix their problems would be a better response.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

There has been rumors that other modders like custom modding will leave this game and mod for cattle and crops.

Edit: why did I post cattle it was change to command and when I said crops go to conquer?
Last edited by Illinois Farmer on Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Amarlich

Post by Amarlich »

eric21

Post by eric21 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:13 pm There has been rumors that other modders like custom modding will leave this game and mod for Command and Conquer.
Where did you hear that from? If you say steenkamp he can go away

Tbh those American modders shouldn't be allowed to come back and given warnings which maybe one of the problems David doesn't like
Graham1969

Post by Graham1969 »

It seems really sad that it has come to this over a map and simple communication or the lack of it as it would seem. I am utterly disgusted! Therefore, I will no longer be supporting Giants with this game with the purchase of any DLC's etc or future versions. I am finished with Farming Simulator and Giants. In due time, Giants will look back and see the errors of their ways and take a step back. It might not be tomorrow, next month or next year but their time will come.

Goodbye everyone, take care, and please please please STAY SAFE!

STAY AT HOME, SAVE LIVES
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

eric21 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:19 pm
Where did you hear that from? If you say steenkamp he can go away

Tbh those American modders shouldn't be allowed to come back and given warnings which maybe one of the problems David doesn't like
Different modders and if you read the post he list his problems and all with giants not wanting to communicate. Why create more drama?
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
adam33

Post by adam33 »

ye again a other modder may leve( and one of the best ) yous giants are only this far along is because of modders and as of now i will no longer buy any game you make and i am probarly not the only one so now i am off the click the uninstall and revoke my keys. remember modders make you game what it is and now you pushing them away bye
NorthernFarmer

Post by NorthernFarmer »

What a really sad state of affairs . Considering the stature of the modder in question Giants really need to re asses their professionalism and communication regards the driving force of their game . Modders make this game, and they really need to wake up to that fact .

A massive part of FS died today for me . As a devout follower since FS 09 I probably will still follow the game but I'll be very hard pushed to support Giants with new projects knowing the landscape moving forward will be barren content wise .

Someone , anyone at Giants with an ounce of common sense needs to re asses their position regarding the biggest content creators for their game .

Best of luck oxy and thank you for the thousands of hours of enjoyment you have provided along the way , that also goes to any other modder who has been driven away by these practices .

Giants get you head in order because seriously , your meant to be professionals .
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Locked this one too.
People don't seem to notice there's a nice big one-sided story going on, as usual. Modders blaming Giants for everything while Giants won't join this blame fest at all.
And no, I don't know everything either. But this blaming and shaming by the community that doesn't actually know anything besides what some modders tell them is not how this should be done.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<