Seasons still can’t load animals in trailers

Farmer Foley

Seasons still can’t load animals in trailers

Post by Farmer Foley »

Hello to all, I have just the two in game maps and no mods except seasons on Xbox, that’s it and still I can’t load animals into any in game trailer, I even closed the game out and restarted it, version 1.3.2.0 , anyone else either help or having the same problem on consoles?
Even bought an in game sheep pen to make sure.

However at least I can use precision farming now without seasons and finish a contract and not get stuck at 99% complete....

Well I was wrong they are BOTH still broken...sheeesh, just did filed 7 on six ashes without seasons and yep stuck on 99% finished..no mods except precision and the map but then did the same on Felsbrunn..
You keep a Troshin :hi:
Bryan83

Re: Seasons still can’t load animals in trailers

Post by Bryan83 »

Did you update Precision Farming also?
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Yep and that won’t get passed 99% for a contract without seasons, the nitrogen isn’t high enough to create a good enough yield on a basic contract right off the bat..everything was in game only, no mods except on time I used six ashes in case but the same result..
You keep a Troshin :hi:
lawm

Post by lawm »

Wth....this cannot be happening
lawm

Post by lawm »

Anyone able to confirm?
Harada

Post by Harada »

Sigh......still can’t load animals into any in game trailer
XBox Series S
lawm

Post by lawm »

I'd rather have seasons before PF update than PF with messed up seasons. This one issue irks me so much
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Have you done a newsave?
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Quick question, did everyone having these issues actually uninstall/delete both the Precision Farming Mod and Seasons Mod, then exit out of their game, power off their consoles, power them back on, load up the game and download the new versions of Precision Farming and Seasons as if they were new mods. Or did you just update from within the ModHub without removing the old versions first? Perhaps if you did the latter you should try the former. After doing so, before then jumping into an existing save game where you have already experienced issues, start a brand new save on a new map and see if you still have issues. Let's try to rule out it's not an issue with a setting or data that is hardcoded into your save game, and no mod update will fix that, if the data is written when the save was first created.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Mooro

Post by Mooro »

I’ve never downloaded PF (only Seasons) and I still can’t load animals.
Harada

Post by Harada »

Mooro wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:34 am I’ve never downloaded PF (only Seasons) and I still can’t load animals.
I have never downloaded PF either....this happened on a new save, if I disable seasons then I can load animals without any problem.
XBox Series S
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Its/was a a seasons issue, with or without PF.
You’ve updated to the current release from today correct?
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Also does.everyone have the 1.20 version of fs19 installed? I haven't had time to get to my game to try yet
Harada

Post by Harada »

FS19 version 1.7.2.0 Seasons 1.3.2.0
XBox Series S
lawm

Post by lawm »

How did the animal issue work before? I uploaded a new save on lone oak with seasons and without PF and bought animals,placed them in a pen, saved game, went back in, loaded them, went back to dealer and sold them. Turned on PF with seasons. Walked thru same steps. Everything worked. I'm not sure what else I would be missing as of yet