Seasons still can’t load animals in trailers

Farmer Foley

Re: Seasons still can’t load animals in trailers

Post by Farmer Foley »

Just to confirm, all mods were removed from the console, the game and console were closed down, restarted fs19 with just base game installed, downloaded seasons, closed the game and restarted, with just base game and seasons mod, used every in game trailer to animal dealer in raven sport and felsbrunn and could not get any trailer to load animals.
You keep a Troshin :hi:
lawm

Post by lawm »

Maybe try modded trailers. It worked for me last night with the little simple 2 cow sized animal trailer
Cant remember the name of it.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

If I remember correctly people said it would work once then wouldn’t work after that.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Yes it worked once. Seasons had an update the same day pf came out. If you update seasons even without pf you do got the problem. Then an update came out on pc and fixed the issue. Yesterday an update came out on console and apparently the issue still exist.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
lawm

Post by lawm »

There was also a game update on console. I had to update before I could use the network features for FS and download the mods. Version 1.20 on PS4
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

I have tested this again, and also asked a colleague to test it. And it does seem to work fine for us: both overloading between trailer and animal pen, and buying/selling at a shop with a trailer.

Did you update your game as well? Because the console patch is required for 1.3.2 animals to work. Also, does this happen on new savegames?
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Hi Rahkin,
On my Xbox one x it says game version 1.7.2.0 and seasons version 1.3.2.
All were new games on felsbrunn, no other mods downloaded or installed.
Thanks..
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

patch 1.7.2.1 is the newest patch. can you see if an update is available?
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Have checked no update available and tried again, it will move them to to trailers but won’t allow to confirm the purchase to put them in it.
Harada

Post by Harada »

Rahkiin wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:27 pm patch 1.7.2.1 is the newest patch. can you see if an update is available?
No update available
XBox Series S
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

So it seems that the Xbox players are missing the latest game update/patch. I think at this point you'll need to open a support ticket with Giants and get them to look into it, as it may need them to check something with Microsoft and find out why you're not seeing and able to install the latest game update. I know PS4 players got an update to the game yesterday, and if we didn't install it the Grimme DLC would not show up for in the game, despite the console saying the DLC was installed. So maybe something has gone a little wrong somewhere and only Sony Players have received the game update on consoles.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Thanks for that but my grimme dlc is working fine.but as far as I know no update unless the grimme wouldn’t work without it in which case I did get it but then I’m at a loss with seasons and precision farming..
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Again Farmer Foley confirm if you have Game Version 1.7.2.1, if you don't then your missing a critical update, which both the Precision Farming and Seasons mod need. I'm going to say that Patch 1.7.2.1 probably contains the script updates to fix the issues that both those mods have, seeing as the Console ModHub doesn't allow mods to release with scripts. So although you have updated the mods, you won't see them working correctly until you update your game and get the new/correct scripts.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

I have version 1.7.2.0 so yes then I’m missing an update,but mu grimme dlc is working fine I got it via the seasons pass.. and I wonder if precision isn’t working as a result of it..
I have submitted a ticket to Giants.
Thank guys it sounds like the reason..
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Farmer Foley wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:37 pm I have version 1.7.2.0 so yes then I’m missing an update,but mu grimme dlc is working fine I got it via the seasons pass.. and I wonder if precision isn’t working as a result of it..
I have submitted a ticket to Giants.
Thank guys it sounds like the reason..
Turn your console on and off then manually request it looks for an update for farming simulator