NEFG Modding

njuska11

NEFG Modding

Post by njuska11 »

And another great modder leaves the scene. You can read his statement on fb page. Its becoming a trend realy at this point.
Guil

Re: NEFG Modding

Post by Guil »

Another tantrum or why?

So, a tantrum because his personal fb account was banned from giants fb page. Note he hasn't said he is stopping but taking an extended break
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Is that it? He must of said something abusive because he hasn't said what he said
Guil

Post by Guil »

Not from what I can see. Hasn't committed to anything so is just throwing a tantrum and looking for attention
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Not unknow that
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Guil wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:46 pm Not from what I can see. Hasn't committed to anything so is just throwing a tantrum and looking for attention
So why did he post the screenshot of the Monday motivation thing?strange
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

I wouldn't call it a tantrum, he said that he is getting burnt out on modding
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Well, if it's that, then it's really understandable.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Instead of calling it a tantrum maybe look into the bigger picture. Obviously the whole story on why he was banned is yet to be seen but once again another heavy US equipment modder is being hassled by Giants. I've stayed out of this argument but not anymore...it appears that certain modders are being targeted in my book. Like I said though, maybe he said or did something to get banned, we will see. But I'm betting not from his comments on Facebook not sure why he was banned. This keeps up, I'll move on personally...other games with less drama
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Farmercaseih wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:06 pm I wouldn't call it a tantrum, he said that he is getting burnt out on modding
I think this right here, is affecting most modders. I liken it with other fandom’s in the past, when modders go hard trying to “please” the people they will always burn themselves out. Frustration will set in. They look at the past with rose colored glasses, and feel it was easier and a lot more entertaining. But truth be told they turned their hobby into more like a job. And they will get burned out everytime. I’ve seen it a lot in other fandoms.

So in turn some people go “private” and in that they keep it fun. They no longer try to please us, but they mod for the fun of doing it for themselves. I respect that. The hardest part or should I say the ones that can’t let go are us players who “need moar mods”.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Definitely didn't read the statement as a tantrum. Like farmercaseih said and nefg literally said it, it is because he is burned out from it.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

So why did his comment get removed then?
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

He’s also a teenage kid your interests change. He never really struck me as a tantrum guy either, spoke his mind but not so much in a throwing a fit way more of a this is what I think and then that was it. He just sounds tired and fed up to me. He’s entertaining in a few of the Facebook groups I’m in hopefully he sticks around the community at least.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

eric21 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:39 pm So why did his comment get removed then?
What comment? The Facebook post is still there
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:01 pm Instead of calling it a tantrum maybe look into the bigger picture. Obviously the whole story on why he was banned is yet to be seen but once again another heavy US equipment modder is being hassled by Giants. I've stayed out of this argument but not anymore...it appears that certain modders are being targeted in my book. Like I said though, maybe he said or did something to get banned, we will see. But I'm betting not from his comments on Facebook not sure why he was banned. This keeps up, I'll move on personally...other games with less drama
Comments like this contribute to the drama with wild speculation and accusations of specific people being targeted or prosecuted as some part of a crazy wild conspiracy.