NEFG Modding

DEERE317

Re: NEFG Modding

Post by DEERE317 »

Guil wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:26 pm
Farmercaseih wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:43 pm
Guil wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:12 pm Who is arguing?
I suggest that you reread the thread and I think you can answer that question.
Here is the dictionary definition of the word arguing incase you needed it.
verb (used without object), ar·gued, ar·gu·ing.
to present reasons for or against a thing:
I'd call it a discussion rather than an argument
Different sides of the same coin.
And technically:
given to expressing divergent or opposite views.
using or characterized by systematic reasoning.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

To me, it sounds like he is both fed up with the way he has been treat by Giants, and he is fed up with the hassle that modelling brings. It's a Me-Too shout.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

DEERE317 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:16 am
Farmercaseih wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:43 pm
I suggest that you reread the thread and I think you can answer that question.
Here is the dictionary definition of the word arguing incase you needed it.
verb (used without object), ar·gued, ar·gu·ing.
to present reasons for or against a thing:
And technically:
"That was never an argument just now!" :D

I'm British and over 50 so everything is Monthy Python in the end, even mis-quoted as above. :)
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
wallacewellfarm

Post by wallacewellfarm »

blue_painted wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:08 am
DEERE317 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:16 am

And technically:
"That was never an argument just now!" :D

I'm British and over 50 so everything is Monthy Python in the end, even mis-quoted as above. :)
Hehe
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:01 pm This keeps up, I'll move on personally...other games with less drama
Stop visiting this forum and other “social” media, and FS19 is a great game without any drama at all
Ignorance is bliss
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Fs19 has the most American mods at any time than in fs17 for console. Yet there's still people saying Giants are anti American, I guess this has been fueled by whats happened in the states. When theres a problem with a modder who makes American mods or Canadian, they'll leap to thierbdefence without question. If it was a non American modder having this issue, not much support from the American community .
Then when a.mod does come out, all of a sudden some people, don't want it for some reason. I think there are some community members pushing modders away, not just Giants or other modders.
wallacewellfarm

Post by wallacewellfarm »

eric21 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:01 am Fs19 has the most American mods at any time than in fs17 for console. Yet there's still people saying Giants are anti American, I guess this has been fueled by whats happened in the states. When theres a problem with a modder who makes American mods or Canadian, they'll leap to thierbdefence without question. If it was a non American modder having this issue, not much support from the American community .
Then when a.mod does come out, all of a sudden some people, don't want it for some reason. I think there are some community members pushing modders away, not just Giants or other modders.
Well said wee man!
PS4farmhand

Post by PS4farmhand »

Wwwwwwwwooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to take a smoke break after reading the past 4 pages......lol 🤪🤪🤣🤣✌✌✌✌✌
Farming on FS19 🚜
On console, PS4🎮
Taking donations for an epic PC 🤑
Hmm.... Guess that's it. :hmm:
Oh.. I love emojis 🤪
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

eric21 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:01 am Fs19 has the most American mods at any time than in fs17 for console. Yet there's still people saying Giants are anti American, I guess this has been fueled by whats happened in the states. When theres a problem with a modder who makes American mods or Canadian, they'll leap to thierbdefence without question. If it was a non American modder having this issue, not much support from the American community .
I, for one, am not always jumping to the defense of any American modder. Yes, there are some people out there that think Giants is anti-American, but not everyone who lives in America is like that. I strongly support modders from any nationality. (PS Not everyone who mods North American equipment is from North America :wink3: ) Secondly, I can agree that community members are pushing modders away at times. I've discussed this topic with people in other places, such as discord, and there are so many people out there in this community that feel entitled to mods, and are always making requests for this mod and that mod. Then the modder gets so much pressure to make mods that, like NEFG, they get burned out. It's sad to see the entitlement in different places. But I don't think someone can just point a finger at one nationality and call it the problem.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Agreed all you have to do is read the oxygendavid thread and see it isn't just Americans that get upset over certain modders leaving.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Dairydeere wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:29 pm
I, for one, am not always jumping to the defense of any American modder. Yes, there are some people out there that think Giants is anti-American, but not everyone who lives in America is like that. I strongly support modders from any nationality. (PS Not everyone who mods North American equipment is from North America :wink3: ) Secondly, I can agree that community members are pushing modders away at times. I've discussed this topic with people in other places, such as discord, and there are so many people out there in this community that feel entitled to mods, and are always making requests for this mod and that mod. Then the modder gets so much pressure to make mods that, like NEFG, they get burned out. It's sad to see the entitlement in different places. But I don't think someone can just point a finger at one nationality and call it the problem.
This isn't targeted at you, theres certain people have a grudge against giants in terms of mods
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:14 pm Agreed all you have to do is read the oxygendavid thread and see it isn't just Americans that get upset over certain modders leaving.
But certain users seem to support certain modders more, than other modders who have the same problem
Illinois Farmer

I'm sure if you follow other non English speaking modders you will see a strong following for them too. Yes, there are some people that are all hate giants, but it isn't one certain country and if you think that than you have problems greater than a video game.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Seems to be getting worse, North Dakota modding insulting European modders and South American modders.
Illinois Farmer

Yeah that's not healthy either.