Oxygendavid

theSeb

Re: Oxygendavid

Post by theSeb »

VMD100 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:10 pm
DEERE317 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:11 pm
theSeb wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:54 pm I am not a giants employee.
VMD100 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:07 pm I'm sure I'm not the only one who smells BS with a giants employee making out everything will be fine

Will the franchise crash? absolutely no
Will player numbers drop? probably not
But look at the growing numbers playing candy crush or making tiktoks - it doesn't mean it isn't trash
Logic...
Someone who financially benefits from GIANTS is hardly likely to call them out on their frankly appalling behaviour

I hear crops and cattle is coming along nicely though
Ahh this old chestnut. I can assure you that the pocket money we get from mods is used wisely on beer. It does not stop me from criticising or speaking out. To the wide eyed youngsters out there I would also advise to not believe that you can make money off modding.

In this case there is little to speak out, since there are two sides to every story. It would be wise for people not to make up further lies and theories. That does not help anyone. It's funny though to see that I merely posted nothing terribly divisive and pretty centrist opinions, yet I am accused of being a biased shill.
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

redbull-man82 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:09 am Bulletbill was banned off here
This is false.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Keade

Post by Keade »

It is sad to hear that this has been going on and I do hope that GIANTS testing team get their act together and quit acting like childish brats over an unlicensed entity or over various other things.
MODDERS aren't perfect, neither are their mods, there will be flaws in them AS THERE ARE AND HAVE BEEN IN YOUR GAME SINCE THE VERY FIRST OF WHICH STILL IS YET TO BE CORRECTED! so really, GIANTS no use attacking modders for the little things when you lot are no angels.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

theSeb wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:40 am
Guil wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:51 am
DEERE317 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:50 am

And it turns out his account seems to be working fine, just went and found it and low and behold it looks just like anyone else’s.
It's been a while but I'm almost certain that there is no way to tell if an account is banned or not, for regular users. I know he asked for his account to be deleted some time ago and then created a new one later
Last active:Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:36 am
Last post: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:45 pm

He's alive and well.
This what happens when you listen to youtubers who have no idea whats going on or people misheard or not reading things correctly 🤔
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

All I know is, for roughly 5-6 days if I tried to login on to my account here, it wouldn't let me. It just said that my account didn't exist anymore. But now it appears it does again.

As to Oxygendavid, it seems despite his post most did not actually read it, but just took it as some "facebook rant", including GIANTS as that was what they told him in there first communication sent only after that FB post had been posted.

David has quit the Modhub because the inconsistencies and bias of the Modhub testers takes a lot of the enjoyment out of his modding. He wants to enjoy his modding thoroughly and so has informed his followers of his course of action.

From now on he will release his mod projects on Simply Safe Mods and FS-UK Modding.

That is the end of it... Oxy is not coming back so you might as well carry on talking about the weather. *thumbsup*
Join the "Frontier Design" Discord: https://discord.gg/7P8ePvU
wrinkleysRule

Post by wrinkleysRule »

This topic is getting to be like the oozlum bird.
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

Thank you Bill for the closure
Its a end of an era and im sry for console players that will be missing out on amazing uk maps. I wish oxy all the best in his future endeavors
Guil

Post by Guil »

theSeb wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:40 am

Last active:Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:36 am
Last post: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:45 pm

He's alive and well.
I know we have got clarification but you can log in while banned, just can't post
Guil

Post by Guil »

BulletBill wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:14 am All I know is, for roughly 5-6 days if I tried to login on to my account here, it wouldn't let me. It just said that my account didn't exist anymore. But now it appears it does again.

Hardly trying the old one you requested deleted long ago? Not sure if you can sign up again using the same email address but if you can I suppose a database error may have linked that to the deleted account?
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Guil wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:29 am
BulletBill wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:14 am All I know is, for roughly 5-6 days if I tried to login on to my account here, it wouldn't let me. It just said that my account didn't exist anymore. But now it appears it does again.

Hardly trying the old one you requested deleted long ago? Not sure if you can sign up again using the same email address but if you can I suppose a database error may have linked that to the deleted account?
No idea about the database error... all I know is what I stated above. This account uses a different email address to my previous account and the two are not similar.
Join the "Frontier Design" Discord: https://discord.gg/7P8ePvU
Guil

Post by Guil »

That rules out that so lol
lawm

Post by lawm »

I'm taking some notes here. So far I have,

1. Buy a gaming PC

2. Do not ever attempt modding if aspirations for making it a career exist.
catfan1212

Post by catfan1212 »

4. throw out empty popcorn bags from this topic
farming on ps4 :biggrin2:
Wolf Farming

Post by Wolf Farming »

Well that’s that I guess we got our answers
Steam: Grey Wolf
Pc only
Farming simulator 15,17,19,22