NEFG Modding

njuska11

Re: NEFG Modding

Post by njuska11 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:14 pm Yeah that's not healthy either.
Its not but what he should do suffer the injustice silently? Modders need to speak about giants behavior
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Did you buy read anything above? Why create more drama? Eric says they talked bad about other modders not giants.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:41 pm Did you buy read anything above? Why create more drama? Eric says they talked bad about other modders not giants.
He only mentioned other modders in his last sentence of his post and i admit that was not very fair of him. However rest of his post was an explanation of his issue with giants testing
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Yes it was, but that's not what Eric was talking about and isn't what this thread was about.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

eric21 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:58 pm Seems to be getting worse, North Dakota modding insulting European modders and South American modders.
Yea, the Facebook groups, while they can be maintained, are generally not good. I would be willing to back up a good modder any day, but when you act like that I just lose respect. Same goes for that Bad FS19 Mods page, satire is not an excuse
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I've unfollowed/unliked all my FS19 fan pages on Facebook accept Lancyboi and AAA modding. It's amazing the change in experience once you do that and eliminate all the negative energy. I also "foe" people on here from time to time. It helps my sanity.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:20 pm I've unfollowed/unliked all my FS19 fan pages on Facebook accept Lancyboi and AAA modding. It's amazing the change in experience once you do that and eliminate all the negative energy. I also "foe" people on here from time to time. It helps my sanity.
Customs pretty good at ignoring all of the negative and only posting mod/page updates.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:20 pm I've unfollowed/unliked all my FS19 fan pages on Facebook accept Lancyboi and AAA modding. It's amazing the change in experience once you do that and eliminate all the negative energy. I also "foe" people on here from time to time. It helps my sanity.
The second reason I don't have Facebook... Out of curiosity, what does the "foe" part of the forum do? I generally ignore rather than make someone more mad by doing that, but I'm interested to hear what it does specifically
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

I think it blocks notifications about them.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Dairydeere wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:06 pm
eric21 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:58 pm Seems to be getting worse, North Dakota modding insulting European modders and South American modders.
Yea, the Facebook groups, while they can be maintained, are generally not good. I would be willing to back up a good modder any day, but when you act like that I just lose respect. Same goes for that Bad FS19 Mods page, satire is not an excuse
The groups I am in have a few negative posts, but most of them are pictures of private mods lol
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Farmercaseih wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:41 pm
The groups I am in have a few negative posts, but most of them are pictures of private mods lol
That's so often a problem on FB groups.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

blue_painted wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:59 pm
Farmercaseih wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:41 pm

That's so often a problem on FB groups.
Yep, because as CNH Modding has just talked about in a Facebook post ~40 minutes ago, there is a sense of entitlement where people think that mods are just going to keep being released because that's how the game works. Obviously it's not everyone, but from all the communities and discord servers I've been active in, it's sad to see sometimes

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Dairydeere wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:02 pm
The second reason I don't have Facebook... Out of curiosity, what does the "foe" part of the forum do? I generally ignore rather than make someone more mad by doing that, but I'm interested to hear what it does specifically
You can't read their posts, so you don't read things you don't want to. I do this with people who just post a lot of nonsense or people that post just to be combatative just for the sake of confrontation

wombles

Post by wombles »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:20 pm I also "foe" people on here from time to time. It helps my sanity.
No point in me doing that Chedly, i need something to talk to the head man in the the hospital about. And that's the head man in the hospital not the head man of the hospital :lol: :lol: :lol:.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

wombles wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:17 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:20 pm I also "foe" people on here from time to time. It helps my sanity.
No point in me doing that Chedly, i need something to talk to the head man in the the hospital about. And that's the head man in the hospital not the head man of the hospital :lol: :lol: :lol:.
.......(long awkward pause).......

So, I hear their putting a new coffee shop in town....