What are your favorite FS memories over the years?

Daragh

Re: What are your favorite FS memories over the years?

Post by Daragh »

Coldborough park best map for me wish it was back out on fs19 console but i highly doubt i will get to see it again
BernardC

Post by BernardC »

Fo me it was on FS2011 when Deker published on LS-UK a map named : Experimental map with up to 63 Fruits :hi:
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

Daragh wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:49 pm Coldborough park best map for me wish it was back out on fs19 console but i highly doubt i will get to see it again
Indeed the best map that came to 17, sometimes I'm half tempted to go back but I seem to be happy with the northern coast on 19 now.
dogwalker1

Post by dogwalker1 »

Trying FS13 on a whim to see how on earth a game about farming could possibly be interesting let alone fun - and promptly getting hooked.
duncan_101

Post by duncan_101 »

FS17 figuring out how everything works and finally succeeding on Goldcrest valley ^^ i was so proud when i got enough money to buy bigger stuff (sorry came in late to the franchise)
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.
FarmerDan72

Post by FarmerDan72 »

I think it was a day in December of 2018. I hadn't played in awhile, and popped in on this forum where I found out that Seasons had made it to console. When I fired up FS17 with seasons for the first time and started digging in to all the changes, it was pretty cool.
PS4
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

First memory still sticks in my mind, playing the Fs11 Demo... you were limited to just 30mins of gameplay. Just used to enjoy the maize foraging and harvesting.

One favourite memory was playing Fs13 on the "Alpental" map, cutting the alpine meadows and harvesting.

Other good memories were playing "Coldborough Park Farm" on Fs13 with my nephew, being able to play a virtual version of the farm I grew up on was pretty special.

Also being surprised at how much I enjoyed making Lone Oak Farm map, despite it not being my usual map style.
Join the "Frontier Design" Discord: https://discord.gg/7P8ePvU
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

I had to think about this for a while, games are typically not "memorable" for me but the first game I played in 15 on Westbridge. I had just bought my first grain wagon, hooked it up to a little tractor, loaded up at the combine and went flying down the hill into the farm to unload not realizing weight and physics were a thing in the game... Got to the bottom of the hill, the weight of the trailer poped the tractors front wheels into the air and I wrapped the whole rig around a tree. It was a total wreck, I had to reset everything.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.