Console mod request

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
mstrohs

Re: Console mod request

Post by mstrohs »

Was wondering if there are any wider headers for the claas and fendt combines like 45 ft. Like the one for the JD S series for console?
Majorguns

Post by Majorguns »

A couple spitball ideas here. A pallet hand truck for moving pallets around to better organize sheds, 3 point attachments for pick up trucks to mount snow plows, hand shovels (150-250 liter) for cleaning feed next to animal feed troughs and shoveling manure; could be loaded directly into the feed troughs, trailers, mahindra, or the wheel barrel.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Would it be possible to get the Welker Farms logo added to the Big Buds as an option?
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Majorguns wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:46 am A couple spitball ideas here. A pallet hand truck for moving pallets around to better organize sheds, 3 point attachments for pick up trucks to mount snow plows, hand shovels (150-250 liter) for cleaning feed next to animal feed troughs and shoveling manure; could be loaded directly into the feed troughs, trailers, mahindra, or the wheel barrel.
I like the pallet jack idea, but for the shovel that capacity seems a bit high to RL. 150 litres covered to US cubic feet equals a total of almost 5 ft3. A more realistic capacity would be around 20-25 litres, coming in at just shy of 1 cubic foot.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Majorguns

Post by Majorguns »

Well you got a point there, but I'd definitely think it would be a unique aspect for realism. Be cool to have different shapes and sizes for a variety of uses.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Would anyone be willing to bring the Duetz-Fahr mowers from fs17 over to 19, please?

Aj lag

Post by Aj lag »

An pick up truck with and plow and flat and dump bed and regular bed and single and dually
countryyato

Post by countryyato »

Variety of generations with Dodge Ram, Chevrolet Silverado and Ford F-Series

Chevrolet Avalanche

Ford Ranger

Dodge Dakota

Massey Ferguson 165, 175, etc etc
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Theres loads of pick ups based on those on the modhub
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Bryan83 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:24 am Would it be possible to get the Welker Farms logo added to the Big Buds as an option?
For now, the closest thing in the pipeline is the AFS connect Quadtrac with the Welker logo on it from Karlfarms
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Yeah, I saw that on YT also. Might be getting some new Quadtracs in ther near future...

Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

countryyato wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:35 am Variety of generations with Dodge Ram, Chevrolet Silverado and Ford F-Series

Chevrolet Avalanche

Ford Ranger

Dodge Dakota

Massey Ferguson 165, 175, etc etc
Closest you're going to get to the big 3 trucks on console is the NMC Reaper, Rambler and Raptor.

Wisfarmer17

Post by Wisfarmer17 »

Hi all i am just curious if there is anyone working on a mod for soil sampling for the precision farming part of the game. Would be nice if we had one that was a little bigger area.
Thanks
PS4. MIDWEST USA.
Tyler2009!

Chevy Silverado

Post by Tyler2009! »

I would like to see some real truck brands because i have been playing for two years and i just wanted to see more trucks to farm with/mudding
Drmattymd

Re: Chevy Silverado

Post by Drmattymd »

Tyler2009! wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:12 am I would like to see some real truck brands because i have been playing for two years and i just wanted to see more trucks to farm with/mudding
Giants doesnt have licensing for real truck brands so they can not be on console
Playing on PC and PS4