Thank You for - Griffin, Indiana Map - by AJFarmer

AJfan

Re: Thank You for - Griffin, Indiana Map - by AJFarmer

Post by AJfan »

Fully agree. Definitely the best US map on console. Months of fun to follow. Even with the slightly higher slot count, it offers all the freedom you can hope for! Your update is gorgeous, it is the icing on the cake. Lighting, sounds, textures, not to forget the work you did in the first previous versions (starting with the map itself!).

Massive applause for your first map creation ajFarmer πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I really hope this is not the last we will hear from you, after a well deserved break that is of course.

BTW: loved your interaction with the community in the past few weeks.
Playing farming simulator on PS4

Griffin IN is back *thumbsup*
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

AJfan wrote: ↑Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:02 pm Fully agree. Definitely the best US map on console. Months of fun to follow. Even with the slightly higher slot count, it offers all the freedom you can hope for! Your update is gorgeous, it is the icing on the cake. Lighting, sounds, textures, not to forget the work you did in the first previous versions (starting with the map itself!).

I really hope this is not the last we will hear from you, after a well deserved break that is of course.

Two things.....

1. I think this map is so good because it was a product of love and took over 2 years. You can tell that it wasn't rushed. So I'm hoping that AJ doesn't become one of those "bang it out" map makers. I liken AJ to Didek96 and his map Osina.

2. AJ, you either have a stalker "AJfan" or your wife made an account, lol.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Also, as I see a lot of people are viewing and watching this thread...

SPECIAL NOTICE

Any modder that feels they have the skills to bring a smaller sized gravity wagon to console, I will do make best to make you famous! As I would love to use it on this map.

ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

chedly_farms wrote: ↑Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:37 pm
SPECIAL NOTICE

Any modder that feels they have the skills to bring a smaller sized gravity wagon to console, I will do make best to make you famous! As I would love to use it on this map.
Agree with this, would also love to see a JD 4020 make it to console to pull it with.
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

Thanks again for the community support and feedback, I to noticed a lot of people read this thread also so I'm going to take this opportunity to remind everyone to Please Rate all Mods you download within the game. It really helps mod makers understand were there creation stands, If they need to work on it or leave it be Exc...
Not all modders are lucky enough to have a Fan support page like I have. Thank you and keep farming
AJfan

Post by AJfan »

chedly_farms wrote: ↑Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:20 pm
AJfan wrote: ↑Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:02 pm Fully agree. Definitely the best US map on console. Months of fun to follow. Even with the slightly higher slot count, it offers all the freedom you can hope for! Your update is gorgeous, it is the icing on the cake. Lighting, sounds, textures, not to forget the work you did in the first previous versions (starting with the map itself!).

Two things.....

1. I think this map is so good because it was a product of love and took over 2 years. You can tell that it wasn't rushed. So I'm hoping that AJ doesn't become one of those "bang it out" map makers. I liken AJ to Didek96 and his map Osina.

@chedley_farms: OR 2. AJfan genuinely means every word he wrote.... appreciating the work ajFarmer put in this map :lol:

Anyway, I saw you proposing a few times yourself. :ubergeek: Do not worry, I am happily married myself, and have way too much work to harvest my crops on my property in Griffin, no time for romanticism :biggrin2:

chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

AJfan wrote: ↑Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:36 pm
chedly_farms wrote: ↑Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:20 pm

Two things.....

@chedley_farms: OR 2. AJfan genuinely means every word he wrote.... appreciating the work ajFarmer put in this map :lol:

Anyway, I saw you proposing a few times yourself. :ubergeek: Do not worry, I am happily married myself, and have way too much work to harvest my crops on my property in Griffin, no time for romanticism :biggrin2:
You could get a lot of milage out of the stalker roll had you taken it, lol. I'm just messing around anyways.

dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

chedly_farms wrote: ↑Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:37 pm Also, as I see a lot of people are viewing and watching this thread...

SPECIAL NOTICE

I was thinking the opposite, giant has license to Brent and Demco, I'd love to see you Brent 744s or Demco 750 wagons? Or something that lets you pick the size? Would fit this map well
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
Ironsword

Post by Ironsword »

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Thank you not just for this labor of love, but also for being so involved and open with everyone on this forum. You really seem like a really nice person and I wish you all the best!

Also, thank you. *thumbsup*
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Chedly, AjFan... :lol:
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

dapals51 wrote: ↑Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:16 pm
chedly_farms wrote: ↑Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:37 pm Also, as I see a lot of people are viewing and watching this thread...

SPECIAL NOTICE

I was thinking the opposite, giant has license to Brent and Demco, I'd love to see you Brent 744s or Demco 750 wagons? Or something that lets you pick the size? Would fit this map well
When I say smaller, I really mean something that will fit under the auger of a combine. No disrespect to Stoneway Design for their submission. It's just too big (overall size) to fit into my play. Using it to haul grain from my grain bin to the co-op works as I have used it and given it a good rating. But for In field work, it's too big aesthetically for me. I almost feel as if it is out of scale.

AJfan

Post by AJfan »

DEERE317 wrote: ↑Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:38 pm Chedly, AjFan... :lol:
Yeah... I know... that is how romance starts and you end up with a lover you never expected :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

AJfan wrote: ↑Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:08 pm
DEERE317 wrote: ↑Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:38 pm Chedly, AjFan... :lol:
Yeah... I know... that is how romance starts and you end up with a lover you never expected :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
And some mighty big lawyer bills.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
44mfarmall

Post by 44mfarmall »

Three cheers for ajFarmer and his truly amazing map and his interaction with the community.
hip hip horray ,hip hip horray,hip hip horray :this: *thumbsup* :lol: *thumbsup* :hi:
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
Headhunterscout

Post by Headhunterscout »

Any chance of re releasing the pre 1.1.1.0 update version? 22 slots was absolutely great