Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

chedly_farms

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by chedly_farms »

lawm wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:14 pm
Hoss1 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:54 pm I’m either lucky or just stupid... I’ve been using the Early Riser on wheels and haven’t had any issues (I was tempted to go with tracks, but opted for the wheels). The amount of detail in this mod is great!

Speaking of nice mods, how about that Wilson spread-axle?! It came at a perfect time as I have some barley about ready to be harvested! Again, thanks to you modders for working to bring your work to consoles!
Spread axle Wilson for sure. I think I went a week and a 1/2 without playing or getting on to download anything. Now the past 2 days makes me wonder where I should begin for the weekend festivities lol
where to begin..... let me see...... um......living room couch, boxers, a can of barley pops, beef sticks, Griffin map, all the American mods downloaded.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
lawm

Post by lawm »

chedly_farms wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:24 pm
lawm wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:14 pm
Hoss1 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:54 pm I’m either lucky or just stupid... I’ve been using the Early Riser on wheels and haven’t had any issues (I was tempted to go with tracks, but opted for the wheels). The amount of detail in this mod is great!

Speaking of nice mods, how about that Wilson spread-axle?! It came at a perfect time as I have some barley about ready to be harvested! Again, thanks to you modders for working to bring your work to consoles!
Spread axle Wilson for sure. I think I went a week and a 1/2 without playing or getting on to download anything. Now the past 2 days makes me wonder where I should begin for the weekend festivities lol
where to begin..... let me see...... um......living room couch, boxers, a can of barley pops, beef sticks, Griffin map, all the American mods downloaded.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

^^^ :lol: *thumbsup* :lol: ^^^
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

Boxers? Boxers only? Just want to know the full picture so I know if I should only poke my eyes out or poke them out then burn them.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Crazof wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:14 pm Boxers? Boxers only? Just want to know the full picture so I know if I should only poke my eyes out or poke them out then burn them.
You're going to have to run that hot poker the whole way back into your brain, you know the image is already in there hahaha
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Pics or it didn’t happen.

DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

This got awkward quickly...
Maybe stealing the nuclear launch codes from the president (leaving out sarcastic comments about him to prevent a total derail) and ending the world would be a reasonable solution?
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

DEERE317 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:51 pm This got awkward quickly...
Maybe stealing the nuclear launch codes from the president (leaving out sarcastic comments about him to prevent a total derail) and ending the world would be a reasonable solution?
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Bryan83 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:05 pm
DEERE317 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:51 pm This got awkward quickly...
:lol:
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
lawm

Post by lawm »

Question....is there just a general musings thread? I think any thread I contribute to.....I sometimes get a little mischievous.....

Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

lawm wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:41 am Question....is there just a general musings thread? I think any thread I contribute to.....I sometimes get a little mischievous.....

The off the trails thread in the Off- Topic section

DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Bryan83 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:58 am
lawm wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:41 am Question....is there just a general musings thread? I think any thread I contribute to.....I sometimes get a little mischievous.....

Off the rails thread, there’s no Off the trails thread yet. :lol: :zunge:
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

DEERE317 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:10 am
Bryan83 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:58 am

Off the rails thread, there’s no Off the trails thread yet. :lol: :zunge:
Because we're never on the trail, always finding something new to divert the topic to :lol:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

We always get back on track eventually. Nobody gets mocked or made fun of. We help each other when we can. Speaking of which, has anyone told AJFarmer how awesome he is yet today? I try to let him know once everyso often. I wonder if he get’s sick of us?

DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

chedly_farms wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:35 am We always get back on track eventually. Nobody gets mocked or made fun of. We help each other when we can. Speaking of which, has anyone told AJFarmer how awesome he is yet today? I try to let him know once everyso often. I wonder if he get’s sick of us?
I think you’re the founding member of the ajFarmer fan club. :lol: :zunge: