2150 planter issue

vondeylenfarms

2150 planter issue

Post by vondeylenfarms »

So I'm starting this thread more for console players who are having the game crash when using the early riser planter. Me personally, it works fine until I save the game, exit and come back. When I do and I switch through machines, once the tractor with the planter is next...boom..I blue screen. I'm trying to go mod by mod and it's taking forever. Thought maybe everyone could post here and see what might fix it faster for us all and brainstorm together!?
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
chedly_farms

Re: 2150 planter issue

Post by chedly_farms »

I shared everything I had with you on facebook. So just to help everyone else out here. No matter what I did, I could not replicate the blue screen. I have an Xbox if that info helps everyone. The only issues i could produce was have the planters slide around.

If I leased a planter with wheels, I had no sliding. If I leased one with tracks, that one would slide a heck of a lot. Very noticable. Then I would go to the other planter with wheels and noticed it would slide. Little as well. Which is why I think the Elmers harrow in MrSealyP’s video was sliding. Once I returned the planter with tracks, the sliding of the other planter with wheels, stopped.

Vondeylen, did you by chance sell the planter with tracks in the in-game garage. And try to replicate with the planter with wheels?
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

I’ve been using the planter on wheels on the Griffin map (Xbox Series X) with no issues. I guess I’m just lucky! Sorry I can’t offer any more info or help.
Playing on Xbox since FS15
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Yes I sold the planter with tracks and still got the issue. I absolutely demolished my saved game but I don't care as I'm slowly going through mods. I was doing good and no issues but just got it again. So I have a batch of 6 mods I just selected and blue screened. I'm close to figuring this out 🤞

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

I have heard 3.pt lifter, trailer joint block, rea, manual attach, also it doesn’t turn correctly with the modhub Mx magnum, mt600 and basically any of NEFG’s tractors row crop tractors, giants mt 800, customs 7r. And don’t use the tracks because the have a whole pile of random complaints.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Wonder if it's only Playstation players that are getting the blue screen? Because I haven't had any problems while using it on Xbox yet. I already planted eight fields with it, but I am using wheels instead of tracks on mine though.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Ok...I'm beyond frustrated and pretty much done with the planter. I started fresh and added mods little by little. I did 12 mods with no issues and worked great! All with the planter active (wheels not tracks). I then added 6 more mods... blue screened. Started to take away one by one kept getting blue screen. Finally I took away the NML Placeables mod...started it up and worked good, no blue screen! So I saved and exited and turned the NML Placeables back on. Played a bit and no blue screen!!!??? I give up...it's too random and beginning to think it's not a mod conflict

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Does sound like its a mod conflict with the placeables?I'm on ps4 and I have no problems here
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

eric21 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:11 pm Does sound like its a mod conflict with the placeables?I'm on ps4 and I have no problems here
That's what I thought!! But I just loaded the game and kept the Placeables mod...no issues. I just planted a whole field on griffin without a flaw. I'm literally out of ideas at this point

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Are you close to the slot limit? Also clean the dust out of your PS4. It can make a huge difference on performance
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

The fact that there's no consistency other than the total number of mods active, I think suggests a hardware issue...
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

My ps4 is clean, updated and any other game works flawlessly. Even other maps without the planter works just fine. I did what custom modding told me to and no answer. Is it just a ps4 issue? I see some players on facebook has this issue so I'm not alone

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

I had the blue screen crash on my PS4 but did not have the planter installed. I installed the white tractor the Elmer’s super 7 and the cowshed 3+3 I’ve uninstalled all three and no problem since.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Pafarmer wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:52 pm I had the blue screen crash on my PS4 but did not have the planter installed. I installed the white tractor the Elmer’s super 7 and the cowshed 3+3 I’ve uninstalled all three and no problem since.
I am using the white tractor on my save game so I don't think it could be that. I don't have the Elmer's or cowshed installed though.
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

I haven’t taken the time to try to figure out what caused the problem for sure I just installed those 3 the game crashed about 5 minutes into playing so just uninstalled them and haven’t had problem again. When I get a few minutes I’ll do some testing see if I can recreate the problem