2150 planter issue

vondeylenfarms

Re: 2150 planter issue

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I already went through my mods and got it narrowed down...but then it work again with them installed. Makes no sense
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

well it did bluescreen(PS4) me when I got back on the yard on my Griffin save and parked it in the shed along other implements and the sprayer. Maybe it’s a problem with the memory on the PS. Ok bye Case planter, back to the proven DB60. Sad about the sound though...
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

Nothing runs like a Deere!
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

RunsLikeADeere wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:10 pm well it did bluescreen(PS4) me when I got back on the yard on my Griffin save and parked it in the shed along other implements and the sprayer. Maybe it’s a problem with the memory on the PS. Ok bye Case planter, back to the proven DB60. Sad about the sound though...
I'm thinking the same thing! I played like an hour and planted fields with it and mods installed with no issues..then the next day I load it up and blue screen in less than a minute. I love the planter, I hate to not be able to use it

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

I have planted 40 acres in multiple different sessions with no issues
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

I’ve had conflicts where buying something from the store or turning something on caused in game issues. You need to figure out what’s triggering it before you can pull mods in and out. But at the same time maybe something has the slot count tabulated wrong like the griffen map did. Are you running close? Maybe buying it pushes you over.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Mwal wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:55 pm I’ve had conflicts where buying something from the store or turning something on caused in game issues. You need to figure out what’s triggering it before you can pull mods in and out. But at the same time maybe something has the slot count tabulated wrong like the griffen map did. Are you running close? Maybe buying it pushes you over.
My slots are nowhere close..I only have 858/1299 on griffin map where the slots were fixed in last update. I just don't know what else to do...I went mod by mod like custom modding asked and that didn't so anything, almost like it's the game or ps4 in general?

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:12 pm
Mwal wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:55 pm I’ve had conflicts where buying something from the store or turning something on caused in game issues. You need to figure out what’s triggering it before you can pull mods in and out. But at the same time maybe something has the slot count tabulated wrong like the griffen map did. Are you running close? Maybe buying it pushes you over.
My slots are nowhere close..I only have 858/1299 on griffin map where the slots were fixed in last update. I just don't know what else to do...I went mod by mod like custom modding asked and that didn't so anything, almost like it's the game or ps4 in general?
I wasn’t either. I planted every corn field with it, but always left my tractor and the planter in the fields. When I finished and returned to the shed, boom blue screens. Did return to a full green lineup again, no issues. I guess it was the red thing on a John Deere tractor... jk 🤣🤣🤣
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

RunsLikeADeere wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:06 pm
vondeylenfarms wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:12 pm
I wasn’t either. I planted every corn field with it, but always left my tractor and the planter in the fields. When I finished and returned to the shed, boom blue screens. Did return to a full green lineup again, no issues. I guess it was the red thing on a John Deere tractor... jk 🤣🤣🤣
You know what...I was always in my farm also when I blue screen 🤔 if JHHG would add those amazing sounds, I would use the JD planter again

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

So green is better than red? Confirmed? Snopes....
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

Maybe it's just day, I blue screened once on friday, I did not download the new planter.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

chedly_farms wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:56 am So green is better than red? Confirmed? Snopes....
You know my choice lol red tractors and green combine 👍 that planter though...the sound wins me over big, not to mention the details on the options. I'm not giving up yet. See what custom modding says this week maybe a fix of some sort 🤞

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

chedly_farms wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:56 am So green is better than red? Confirmed? Snopes....
👀👀👀👀
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

eric21

Post by eric21 »

Id like to see a New Holland version, there isn't many New Holland planters or tillage mods
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

I am pretty sure the only "New Holland" planter was the SP580, which is a CIH 1240 painted blue.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

eric21 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:01 am Id like to see a New Holland version, there isn't many New Holland planters or tillage mods
For years their only plant was smack dab in the middle of dairy/amish country. Small hay balers, rakes, and manure spreaders was what they were.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----