Broken update??

Mwal

Re: Broken update??

Post by Mwal »

So do you remember what you were doing last time it blue screened?
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I was driving a tractor back to the farm...just entering the barn yard. So basically all the machinery was there. 9/10 times is when it happens
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Mwal wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:09 am So do you remember what you were doing last time it blue screened?
He hasn't listed the mods he's downloaded, I'd like to see the list
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:36 am I was driving a tractor back to the farm...just entering the barn yard. So basically all the machinery was there. 9/10 times is when it happens
So maybe it’s having a hard time rendering something? Move something to the other side of the map and save. Then quit and load back in and immediately tab to that far away piece and drive back to the yard and see if it does it. If that’s your cause I would start eliminating your machinery on your farm one by one but always putting the last one you eliminated back. Also maybe too much in one spot when you add in the existing farm?
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Mwal wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:44 pm
vondeylenfarms wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:36 am I was driving a tractor back to the farm...just entering the barn yard. So basically all the machinery was there. 9/10 times is when it happens
So maybe it’s having a hard time rendering something? Move something to the other side of the map and save. Then quit and load back in and immediately tab to that far away piece and drive back to the yard and see if it does it. If that’s your cause I would start eliminating your machinery on your farm one by one but always putting the last one you eliminated back. Also maybe too much in one spot when you add in the existing farm?
I was already deleting buildings one by one with no luck. I also already did my mods one by one. What makes that hard is it's never consistent. I could play an hour or 5min before it blue screens. As for too much in one spot...I have a decent size farm yard and my slots are under 1000. I can't believe that would be it as my JD farm is well over 1000 and about the same layout. See this is why I'm frustrated lol I've done almost all I can other than just delete the 2150 and move on from it unfortunately

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Must be highly annoying, at least on pc when you hit an issue there is the log file you can look at to help point out the what is causing it. At least you can now trade it in for the green and yellow planter that just dropped.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

norfolk farmer wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:56 pm Must be highly annoying, at least on pc when you hit an issue there is the log file you can look at to help point out the what is causing it. At least you can now trade it in for the green and yellow planter that just dropped.
I think the issue needs to be addressed still as people will still have problems
lawm

Post by lawm »

The 2150 seems to be the only common denominator. I would delete it completely and see what happens. I got rid of it as soon as you described your issues I was not taking the chance
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

lawm wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:17 pm The 2150 seems to be the only common denominator. I would delete it completely and see what happens. I got rid of it as soon as you described your issues I was not taking the chance
I did...played for hours no issues. Also my JD saved game is larger slot size and on the same map, no 2150 and no issues at all

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
lawm

Post by lawm »

*censored*.....but at least it is only at the cost of one tool and not an unknown cluster that screws your game forever
garyst

Post by garyst »

Had my game crash couple nights ago only a few seconds after I pressed start. This was the first time my Xbox crashed in probably over a year. I do have the planter on my farm but I was no where near it when it crashed. The only thing I changed before the last time I saved before the crash was I traded my case ih 7150 combine for a jhhg modding jd s680 combine and bought a tlx pickup truck. But after that one crash it has not done it again and everything seems to be working fine.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I'm telling you guys, the slot count is off for that planter.

I got rid of it after about 30 mins. It's too small anyway. LOL
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Guil

Post by Guil »

Only option is no other mods downloaded except the 2150 and go from there
lawm

Post by lawm »

fenixguy wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:33 pm I'm telling you guys, the slot count is off for that planter.

I got rid of it after about 30 mins. It's too small anyway. LOL
Did slots change with the update any? Griffin went up considerably on first update from initial release.

I agree with Guil......no mods....just planter if someone truly wants to narrow down the culprit
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Guil wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:17 pm Only option is no other mods downloaded except the 2150 and go from there
I hear you and I've done it. I swear I wouldn't be on here complaining this much if I didn't. I started the game with no mods other than the Placeables (MN barns that's it) and the 2150. I played awhile no issues and slowly added mods. At one point I added a mod and I blue screened right away and thought I had it! But played on and did it again. My issue is it's so inconsistent...I could play for hours before I blue screen. Well I'll assume the mod I added worked and add another but realistically, it could have the issue and I just didn't get blue screened fast enough. If that make sense?

As for the slot counts being off...yea maybe. But I'm no where near the max limit sitting at 926/1299. So that shouldn't be the issue not to mention not a players have it. I don't have alot of mods guys...I'm at 45% storage with griffin map and rest are vehicles/Placeables

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!