Farming Simulator 22: Let the good times grow - this Fall!

pietro200

Re: Farming Simulator 22: Let the good times grow - this Fall!

Post by pietro200 »

DEERE317 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:55 pm Yep, the game could have perfectly life like graphics but if there’s nothing interesting to do. Now there is a certain point it’s terrible (like playing FS15 on a barely capable laptop at 720p on a 1080p screen with minimum settings, that misery)
I, now that my graphics card is broken, am playing with my i5 7500's integrated graphics card with minimum graphics settings at 20 FPS :( however we should get out of our minds to have a real agriculture simulator in our hands and not an agriculture arcade in a few years, because most people don't care about real realism and, giants, having no competition on the market, he can afford to please only the majority, as the others will buy the game anyway
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

DEERE317 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:52 pm
Drmattymd wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:50 pm
AkrapovicSBK wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:04 pm I'll put my 2 cents here:
so we have the FS games since 2008 right? that's almost 14 years, surely in the new one we must have:
- manual attach of implements >>on/off
- dynamic hoses on implements, trailers, front loaders, etc. >>no more Wi-fi please!!
- some sort of mud, water on fields, wheel slipping >> so the type of wheels u have makes a difference
- GPS >>on/off
- manure hose system or similar hoses system>> no more selling the milk on ground, or wi-fi liquids loading/unloading
- some sort of Interactive Control >>manual open the door and windows at least
- passanger supported in multiplayer
- proper bales and pallets physics >> please, we load everything manual and it's a pain ...
- seasons >> on/off
- better graphics >>fs17 style or Oxigen's David mod maps style, no cartoons, manga style please
- better sounds >> i hope
- multiplayer improvements, like advanced server description so u can put the discord or TeamSpeak link maybe
FS19 is a good game now after 3 years, only with all the mods that makes it a SIMULATOR! 2400 hours and going strong, but impossible to play it stock.
I hope for the best with the new one, we'll see what Giants has prepared for us.
Don't get your hopes up because the majority of what you're asking for will most likely not happen. The reason? For every player that wants all the extra realism there's 2 or 3 that don't. Look at the people that complain about Seasons. Giants has stated that they want the game playable for everyone, meaning anybody could turn it on and start playing. The more realism stuff you build in, the more complicated it is to play. That's why the mods are crucial, players can add the levels of realism they want and leave out the stuff they don't want
:this:
That’s why I love the game. Started playing in FS15 highly arcadey and then as time progressed and I got into FS19 I have a good number of realism scripts (forget what all I have installed)
This brings up a good point. Us heavily modded players are going to be running around like squawking chickens when we get a new game with limited mods. We're getting so many great mods for this game with the 3 year cycle :lol:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

faruk9154 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:48 pm I hope they make the crops 3D and improve the harvest animations. In FS19, potatoes, sugarcanes and sugarbeets looked like sand. It was loaded into the harvesters like sand. The machines seemed to harvest sand. Also, the working width of the equipments and headers was ridiculous. Make working widths at the exact limit of headers and equipments. Working width extends outside. This destroys realism.
Sand?
Daviss42

Post by Daviss42 »

DEERE317 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:00 pm
blue_painted wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:04 pm
FarmBoss wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:18 am

It has always been small steps forward. Little more than an update. Don't expect all the bells and whistles you get from the other guys, who spend the money they earn, on their new games.
... the other guys, who spend the money they earn, on their new games.

Could you explain what your meaning is in this part? I can think of one or two.
Thinking it’s a troll but may be pleasantly surprised.
Troll this, troll that. You literally cry troll at any negative comment and its embarrassing. How about you learn to accept the fact that negative criticism doesn't immediately result in op being a troll.
System - i7-10700k | RTX 3080 | 32GB 4000mhz | 2TB NVME

Console - Xbox Series X
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Daviss42 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:01 pm
DEERE317 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:00 pm
blue_painted wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:04 pm

... the other guys, who spend the money they earn, on their new games.

Could you explain what your meaning is in this part? I can think of one or two.
Thinking it’s a troll but may be pleasantly surprised.
Troll this, troll that. You literally cry troll at any negative comment and its embarrassing. How about you learn to accept the fact that negative criticism doesn't immediately result in op being a troll.
Not sure what you’re referring to?
Edit: search.php?keywords=Troll&terms=all&aut ... mit=Search
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Things we’ll see in FS22:

Prinoth M650 & SF900

Berthoud Vantage 4300 & Bruin 4200
Ignorance is bliss
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

eric21 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:15 pm
faruk9154 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:48 pm I hope they make the crops 3D and improve the harvest animations. In FS19, potatoes, sugarcanes and sugarbeets looked like sand. It was loaded into the harvesters like sand. The machines seemed to harvest sand. Also, the working width of the equipments and headers was ridiculous. Make working widths at the exact limit of headers and equipments. Working width extends outside. This destroys realism.
Sand?
The draining animations are like spilling sand. The harvest animation is like sand passing through the conveyors of the machines. Potatoes, sugarbeets, and sugarcane products are like this. For FS19.
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

I hope they improve the physics of the vehicles on the FS22.
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
Nick Boo

Post by Nick Boo »

iwan073 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:24 am I hope the Katana loses it's number plate. Cause I predict a lot of fuss about that
All machines have number plates, except for New Holland CH7.70, maybe it's on the other side.
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

I was looking at the pictures and im 99% certain there is new character configurations....

The Girl in the Massey has a T-Shirt
The Guy in the Fendt forage harvester also has a T-shirt
The Guy in the 9r has a hoodie
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

PS the Pictures of the Cows is on the European map
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Some players are resourceful at collecting information about 22.
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

FarmBoss wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:15 am Some players are resourceful at collecting information about 22.
thx
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
pietro200

Post by pietro200 »

i don't know about you, but i mostly play single player, mostly using courseplay. I found myself in serious difficulty in shredding the corn (in fact I no longer do it for this reason) because the tractor that pushed the chaff noj was able to complete its work before the arrival of the next trailer (whether I drove it or did the CP). so I think that the physicality of the crops dumped on the ground should be reviewed to make everything more ... physically correct, so that the pushing of materials to the ground is easier. then I don't know if it falls into the complicated things that are of interest only to a minority or it can be a feasible thing
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

TheSuBBie wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:41 am I do wish they would stop using CGI trailers which bear no resemblance to the game itself and to my mind is false advertising , come on if its that good lets have some ingame footage so we can make a proper comparison.
Me too. They always show these amazing american themed maps, both in trailers and on the game covers. I think a lot of people would be extremely happy if they made a map that followed the same themes. Before someone says it, I am obviously not referring to the level of graphics presented in a CGI trailer, I am simply referring to the buildings and layout of the map.