Farming Simulator 22: Let the good times grow - this Fall!

DEERE317

Re: Farming Simulator 22: Let the good times grow - this Fall!

Post by DEERE317 »

gilroy222 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:38 pm
TheSuBBie wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:41 am I do wish they would stop using CGI trailers which bear no resemblance to the game itself and to my mind is false advertising , come on if its that good lets have some ingame footage so we can make a proper comparison.
Me too. They always show these amazing american themed maps, both in trailers and on the game covers. I think a lot of people would be extremely happy if they made a map that followed the same themes. Before someone says it, I am obviously not referring to the level of graphics presented in a CGI trailer, I am simply referring to the buildings and layout of the map.
Would be nice if they showed roughly what the actual game would be.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

The hoods of the vehicles should be opened and repaired in FS22.
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
Nick Boo

Post by Nick Boo »

gilroy222 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:38 pm
TheSuBBie wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:41 am I do wish they would stop using CGI trailers which bear no resemblance to the game itself and to my mind is false advertising , come on if its that good lets have some ingame footage so we can make a proper comparison.
Me too. They always show these amazing american themed maps, both in trailers and on the game covers. I think a lot of people would be extremely happy if they made a map that followed the same themes. Before someone says it, I am obviously not referring to the level of graphics presented in a CGI trailer, I am simply referring to the buildings and layout of the map.
do you think the red barn from the FS 19 trailer will be opened?))
Reaper2350

Post by Reaper2350 »

The one thing that would 100% convince me to by this would be ray tracing on the new generations of consoles. Even if I had to lower resolution and frame rate the in game graphics change would be so unbelievable that it would be 100% worth it.
They Caged Non

Post by They Caged Non »

pietro200 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:08 am i don't know about you, but i mostly play single player, mostly using courseplay. I found myself in serious difficulty in shredding the corn (in fact I no longer do it for this reason) because the tractor that pushed the chaff noj was able to complete its work before the arrival of the next trailer (whether I drove it or did the CP). so I think that the physicality of the crops dumped on the ground should be reviewed to make everything more ... physically correct, so that the pushing of materials to the ground is easier. then I don't know if it falls into the complicated things that are of interest only to a minority or it can be a feasible thing
I use that Lizard auger wagon when chopping corn, attached to the forage harvester, not realistic but what can you do on single player console.
pietro200

Post by pietro200 »

They Caged Non wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:25 pm
pietro200 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:08 am i don't know about you, but i mostly play single player, mostly using courseplay. I found myself in serious difficulty in shredding the corn (in fact I no longer do it for this reason) because the tractor that pushed the chaff noj was able to complete its work before the arrival of the next trailer (whether I drove it or did the CP). so I think that the physicality of the crops dumped on the ground should be reviewed to make everything more ... physically correct, so that the pushing of materials to the ground is easier. then I don't know if it falls into the complicated things that are of interest only to a minority or it can be a feasible thing
I use that Lizard auger wagon when chopping corn, attached to the forage harvester, not realistic but what can you do on single player console.
Ok, it can be a trick, but the fact remains that pushing any material to the ground is just (both physically and graphically) ... let's say unsatisfactory. Then I don't know if it's a point on their list of "things to improve", I hope so
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

pietro200 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:19 pm
Ok, it can be a trick, but the fact remains that pushing any material to the ground is just (both physically and graphically) ... let's say unsatisfactory. Then I don't know if it's a point on their list of "things to improve", I hope so
You’d have to render each individual crop. Seems like it could be a performance/slot issue.
pietro200

Post by pietro200 »

AndOnTheDrums wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:03 am
pietro200 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:19 pm

You’d have to render each individual crop. Seems like it could be a performance/slot issue.
Too bad, oh well, we will see that there will be other improvements
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

So we’re getting the Lely Astronaut milking machine in FS22

Ignorance is bliss
Ekan

Post by Ekan »

iwan073 wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:43 am So we’re getting the Lely Astronaut milking machine in FS22

Ya, and I was hoping for Swedish milkrobots :mrgreen:

FS since 2012 :hi:
"Immersive farmplay & detail fanatic"

PC: :gamer:
Acer "28" NItro XVO (4k)
Geforce RTX 3070
i7-8700k 5ghz (OC) (3.70ghz)
HyperX fury 32gb RAM
M.2 970 evoPlus (500gb)
M.2 MP500 (150gb)
ROG strix Z370-F
EVGA 750w psu, Corsair cooling & chassi
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

No ---- lets go for realism

faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

I hope there will be dynamic connecting hoses between all vehicles and equipments. Including all harvesters and their headers and front loaders.
Last edited by faruk9154 on Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Manfi

Post by Manfi »

Just take a look at the possibilities on Hof Bergmann map.
This is what it should look like.
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

I hope there will be dynamic connecting hoses between all vehicles and equipments. Including all harvesters and their headers and front loaders.
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Can't wait.... :)
It's nice to see Seasons being added to base game.
I really hope that ViperGTS96 mods like Real Mud, Real Dirt Colour, Real Dirt Fix, HUD Smart Shade would bee implemented in to base game too....
What's new crops? Veggies ? salad, carrots onions?
Wondering if factories would be in too.
and of course most important if advantage of new consoles will be able to increase slots counts tooo. So many questions...
:)
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi: