Possible update issue

Farmer Bacon

Possible update issue

Post by Farmer Bacon »

I switched my PS5 on to play FS19 and the game started updating. I had to pause it part of the way through to reset my painfully slow internet but it restarted without any problems and successfully updated but when I went in to the modhub all of my DLC's and mods have been deleted. I don't know if it's a problem with the update or it's just an unlucky one-off but I thought it was worth mentioning anyway.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 FS22 PS5
Bryan83

Re: Possible update issue

Post by Bryan83 »

Sometimes after an update, a couple of DLC's will uninstall for some reason. Usually I can go into the xbox store and just reinstall them.

For example, after the last update before the Rottne DLC, my platinum expansion had to be reinstalled.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

Oh ok that's strange. It's annoying that everything has gone but nevermind. I have managed to reinstall a few things so far but will do the rest later. I have to remember what I had 😂.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 FS22 PS5
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Yeah, the part about the mods disappearing is a new one on me, though.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)