Italia demo Version (Console) - Amazing Map!

JamP

Italia demo Version (Console) - Amazing Map!

Post by JamP »

Where to start... Through the load screen... obviously! Playing Vivaldi, Winter L'Inverno It puts you in a position of expectation. Loved!

The train departing from the station when you enter the map after leaving you behind. The song of the birds and the moaning of the cow along with the architecture of the Stazione.

Walking around, it really made me feel like I was in the italian countryside. It reminded me of the last time I was there, in my last dream. :)

No more stalling, for those who want to know...

New Farmer
Initial slots: 730/1299 or 626 after selling the main equipment and vehicles.

Download on Xbox ~850mb

A quick look at the map impressed me by the train interaction. That's really what I've been waiting for a long time on a map. It is very useful and interaction with sites such as aerial silos and other structures.

Something I saw that left me in doubt was, in the space where on the map is marked with the number 1, there should be some construction in that space. But it's empty.

I found the map very interesting! I'm going to waste a few hours on it. I'd play forever if i had compatibility with Shaba's factories to at least process the wood and make cheese.

Great map!
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
eric21

Re: Italia demo Version (Console) - Amazing Map!

Post by eric21 »

No vineyards though
JamP

Post by JamP »

Yes, the cow corral is also absent as well as the structure of the main farm "Italy". :(

First disappointments... Lol
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

Giants Image Server
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

eric21 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:07 pm No vineyards though
I don't think they are on the pc version either, I believe it is one of the things coming in future pro update.

http://www.ega.cloud/edomod/
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

JamP wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:19 pm Yes, the cow corral is also absent as well as the structure of the main farm "Italy". :(

I'm guessing several changes had to be made as the pc version is quite taxing on the system.
Pict

Post by Pict »

JamP wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:06 pm Where to start...

Great map!
Great mini review !

I've been playing this map or at least the PC version which has some more possibilities like Maize plus since it released a month ago.

All up considering the amount of custom built models, the quality everything is done to, the game play and immersion coupled with the balanced optimization...I think it's probably the best FS19 map I have yet seen and that's saying something.

On top of that, they are providing a console version and an expansion.
eric21 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:07 pm No vineyards though
Vineyards are coming, at least to PC in the "pro" version.

Much more info available at their website here https://www.ega.cloud/edomod/

Edit; I havn't been able to download the latest version for PC from the link in their webpage...anyone else have this problem?
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

This is nice! 😁 But I'm shocked about the 3,5 stars. Why??
I'm playing in a Hp pavilion gaming laptop: Core i5 10300H, Nvidia Gtx 1650, 8 gb RAM
Mirk93

Post by Mirk93 »

Paco_86 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:54 pm This is nice! 😁 But I'm shocked about the 3,5 stars. Why??
Because people are not informed and expected the vineyards. Which instead will come only in the Pro version (on PC). In my opinion the cover image was wrong, since it reflects the landscape but not the content.
JamP

Post by JamP »

Many really interesting and new details, especially for the console, is still an unfinished or yet incomplete map.

Wait for the updates to be able to play. I was upset about the lack of the main farm and the cows.

Regarding the rating of the evaluation, we know that console players are increasingly demanding with quality and especially with expectations. I believe that after a few updates the note improves.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

Giants Image Server
Pict

Post by Pict »

norfolk farmer wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:28 pm
JamP wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:19 pm Yes, the cow corral is also absent as well as the structure of the main farm "Italy". :(

I'm guessing several changes had to be made as the pc version is quite taxing on the system.
That's true and the current PC version is the "LIte" version and doesn't have the vineyards either.

I'm actually amazed at how well the current PC version runs on my humble rig. I gave the "Beta" version just released here today a spin and it loads and unloads a bit quicker.

The missing farm and cow sheds is a fairly big detail, but as it's right in the center of the map someone must have decided it was to heavy an impact for console release. Which is a shame as with everything else it was really well done.

I did notice there's a ghost collision box left over near an exit road from the missing main farm. Something to look out for if you plan to build there.
Doc3d

Post by Doc3d »

Paco_86 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:54 pm This is nice! 😁 But I'm shocked about the 3,5 stars. Why??
I was thinking the same thing. From a quality standpoint, I havent seen any other map even close to this. It’s like mr. Couch-Potatoe running a 100m dash against Bolt. Nobody is even close yet. I do have hopes that Oxy’s new (so far unreleased) map might at least make the 100m look like it’s with a professional against Bolt (and to be fair, he has lost once or twice... when about the age of 12😜😊)
How anyone can rate this lower than 5 stars is beyond me, and frankly just confirms that the rating system is utterly broken.

If realism is your thing, nothing and nobody comes close. Of course, smallish fields and Italian landscape might not be your thing, and that’s fair, but that shouldn’t reflect your rating of it, in my humble opinion
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

Doc3d wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 5:55 pm
I was thinking the same thing. From a quality standpoint, I havent seen any other map even close to this. It’s like mr. Couch-Potatoe running a 100m dash against Bolt. Nobody is even close yet. I do have hopes that Oxy’s new (so far unreleased) map might at least make the 100m look like it’s with a professional against Bolt (and to be fair, he has lost once or twice... when about the age of 12😜😊)
How anyone can rate this lower than 5 stars is beyond me, and frankly just confirms that the rating system is utterly broken.

If realism is your thing, nothing and nobody comes close. Of course, smallish fields and Italian landscape might not be your thing, and that’s fair, but that shouldn’t reflect your rating of it, in my humble opinion
Of course, but it has an error: precision farming no way for the first field (new farmer)
I'm playing in a Hp pavilion gaming laptop: Core i5 10300H, Nvidia Gtx 1650, 8 gb RAM
Doc3d

Post by Doc3d »

I have used PF on the map with no major issues. F01 right next to the smallest farm works for me in PF. I did have F03-05 show up as one field, but no other issues I have encountered. There are small bugs, but nothing that takes away the sheer skill this shows and effort it must have been. I’ve seen maps with Much bigger issues get praises by all and 5 stars.
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

Doc3d wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 9:26 pm I have used PF on the map with no major issues. F01 right next to the smallest farm works for me in PF. I did have F03-05 show up as one field, but no other issues I have encountered. There are small bugs, but nothing that takes away the sheer skill this shows and effort it must have been. I’ve seen maps with Much bigger issues get praises by all and 5 stars.
The map is amazing but it no runs well with precision farming and that's a bad thing 😔
JamP

Post by JamP »

This needs to become a mod. Loved!

Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

Giants Image Server