FS19 Maps for Consoles with Animal Diets Altered?

soccerhate

FS19 Maps for Consoles with Animal Diets Altered?

Post by soccerhate »

Hey there, everyone. It's a quick question that probably needs a bit of an explanation:

I've just wrapped up my Ravensberg playthrough with 600+ hours on it, and one particular thing that has been making it so enjoyable is the fact that all of the extra crop types are very well-integrated into the actual gameplay - like, onions make up 10% of chicken coop productivity, carrots can go to sheep etc.

Recently, there has been just one map out that I can confirm the feature in - Valley View. Is there any other one you could recommend that has this feature? I mean, otherwise - personally for me - the extra crop types don't really add anything apart from the simple rotation variety. It's great to have, but it gets repetitive quite quickly all the same.
Kamiko

Re: FS19 Maps for Consoles with Animal Diets Altered?

Post by Kamiko »

soccerhate wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:18 pm all of the extra crop types are very well-integrated into the actual gameplay - like, onions make up 10% of chicken coop productivity,
I just learned something new! :shock:
Ravenport - 152 hours (platinum trophy)
Bajeczna - 17 hours
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

Kamiko wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:53 pm
soccerhate wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:18 pm all of the extra crop types are very well-integrated into the actual gameplay - like, onions make up 10% of chicken coop productivity,
I just learned something new! :shock:
I mean, Ravensberg is a masterpiece, let's face it)
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

On console, one thing I learned in the last month is one f the Robert mixing wagons on the ModHub, take cereal grains, soybean, potatoes and sugar beats to make TMR. Also the Strautmann self propelled mixer on the ModHub does that as well along with corn.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

chedly_farms wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:29 pm On console, one thing I learned in the last month is one f the Robert mixing wagons on the ModHub, take cereal grains, soybean, potatoes and sugar beats to make TMR. Also the Strautmann self propelled mixer on the ModHub does that as well along with corn.
Yep, I think I even have those installed and rated for that reason, but have not really given them a go yet. Thanks!