still missing self propeled sprayers n spreaders

alanarientiziech

still missing self propeled sprayers n spreaders

Post by alanarientiziech »

less than a week left and I noticed something that worries me:

the game lacks a huge revamp on fertilization system;
  • more entry/mid/end sprayers, either spreaders, the only spreaders are dragged
  • we shall have 8 (EIGHT) telehanders (yet we shall have a lot of wheel and front loaders, this is farm or construction simulator?)
  • instead of add the new feature of stones (this insta disable for me), Giants minded small (lots of fertilizer to add [sulphur, phosphor, potassium, magnesium, and many others]) and they add stooooone picking!...
MIND GIANTS, MIND!!!!!
  • Also I am missing the seed drills, a thing that cannot be forgotten, in my opinion (maybe this shall be one of the three small dlc`s?)
  • the xerion 4-5k must show his face back on fs22
  • then finally, I dont know the name of the thing, but for a good simulation, the physics from the articulated tractors (so it doesnt look rigid, lifeless, many mods have that on fs19, but this is A MUST on fs22)
I know it is a bit late to speak about this, but I thought giants could already on that, then I waited for the teasers, and as my expectations doesnt realize, I`ve decided to write here

sorry for the bad wording, I did my best to share this and maybe I hope to see this on future, cya!
xClawx28

Re: still missing self propeled sprayers n spreaders

Post by xClawx28 »

There are two self propelled sprayers that will spray at 25km/h, 2 to 3 pull behind and 1 to 2 3 point sprayers. Self Propelled Spreaders aren't that common outside of North America. ( I would love to see Self Propelled Spreaders add myself)

Telehandlers and Wheel Loader are used a lot on farms and in agriculture it just depends on where you are in the world. ( I love the amount they have give us. I always like have choice in each category in the shop)

Their probably never going to go in to fertilization to the level you want in the base game because they kept it casual to appeal to as many people as possible. If they ever do go into that level of ferritization it would be in the Precision Farming DLC. Farmers every where deal with Stones, you can't be anger with them for adding stones to make the game more realistic, well also being anger about then not make Fertilizer as realistic as possibly. ( I'm really looking forward to playing with stones because of how they interact with differnet elements of gameplay)

We will know all machines and equipment this Friday. Giant is not the one who decides what Machine and Equipment are going to be in the game it up the the Manufacturer on which machine they license to Giants to put into the game.
FS 13 PC. FS17 Xbox. FS19 PC. FS22 PC
I'm xClaw Modding.
crash

Post by crash »

Don't use too much time on what's on that list and not...
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
alanarientiziech

xClawx28 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:52 pm There are two self propelled sprayers that will spray at 25km/h, 2 to 3 pull behind and 1 to 2 3 point sprayers. Self Propelled Spreaders aren't that common outside of North America. ( I would love to see Self Propelled Spreaders add myself)

Telehandlers and Wheel Loader are used a lot on farms and in agriculture it just depends on where you are in the world. ( I love the amount they have give us. I always like have choice in each category in the shop)

Their probably never going to go in to fertilization to the level you want in the base game because they kept it casual to appeal to as many people as possible. If they ever do go into that level of ferritization it would be in the Precision Farming DLC. Farmers every where deal with Stones, you can't be anger with them for adding stones to make the game more realistic, well also being anger about then not make Fertilizer as realistic as possibly. ( I'm really looking forward to playing with stones because of how they interact with differnet elements of gameplay)

We will know all machines and equipment this Friday. Giant is not the one who decides what Machine and Equipment are going to be in the game it up the the Manufacturer on which machine they license to Giants to put into the game.
a change in the spraying speed of the self propeled is something I`ve forget to mention, this is very good! but having more loaders than tractors is something that I dont think it will fit the game role, having max 4 of each or 1 to 2 of each brand would be enough.

about the fertilization, I never told to do that level of, but one more kind of product would be good, excess of something will make the game very boring (fertilizating simulator), and then finaly the stone picking is something diferent from a place to another (would be same of a new fertilization, but faster...)

giants choose which brand comes to and not comes, they are the owners of the game, forget this.....
thank you for your opinion!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

There appears to be four wheel loaders, John Deere alone has more than double the amount of tractors than wheel loaders. You probably don’t need to worry. I’m also all for making the game more complex but the fertilizers you listed can be complicated IRL for an actual farmer to keep straight what’s going in on what, let alone a video game with people playing who might have no idea what something pretty basic like nitrogen even is.
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

I am quite surprised there is no Horsch seed drill, in fact I think it may be the first FS## game I have played without a 9m Horsch seed drill !

so it looks like it will be:
AMAZONE KG 3001 + CENTAYA 3000 (3m/165HP)
then VÄDERSTAD RAPID A 800S (8m/240HP)
then AMAZONE CITAN 15001-C (15m/300HP)
as the logical picks
as the Kuhn 4m and 6m seam a little power hungry as 220hp and 270hp and 300hp

unless there is something from LEMKEN to come that is not listed.
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
alanarientiziech

b101uk wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:06 pm I am quite surprised there is no Horsch seed drill, in fact I think it may be the first FS## game I have played without a 9m Horsch seed drill !

so it looks like it will be:
AMAZONE KG 3001 + CENTAYA 3000 (3m/165HP)
then VÄDERSTAD RAPID A 800S (8m/240HP)
then AMAZONE CITAN 15001-C (15m/300HP)
as the logical picks
as the Kuhn 4m and 6m seam a little power hungry as 220hp and 270hp and 300hp

unless there is something from LEMKEN to come that is not listed.
forgot to mention hatzenbichler terminator and vaderstad seedhawk
wrs

Post by wrs »

Looks like the modding community are going to be busy. Not much in the way of 6m stuff for seeding/planting either. I always liked the bednar proseed mod that was about as that was a min till type of thing and would seed/plant most stuff and being 7m wide would cover ground fairly well.
Going to be interesting to see how quickly or slowly new mods come through.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I would say the vehicle and equipment list is still not complete as we have seen several things in pre release videos which have yet too appear on the list.
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Currently there does seem a surprisingly high number of loader operation vehicles in Fs22 than previous versions.

Almost like they are expecting people to be spending a lot of time moving pallets with the production part of the game, although unless the pallet physics have improved that might be quite short lived. :lol:

The current list on the website for all loader operation vehicles are:

Claas
- 1 frontloader/small wheel loader
- 2 wheel loaders
- 1 telehandler

Farsin
- 2 telehandlers

Jungheinrich
- 1 forklift

Manitou
- 1 forklift
- 3 telehandlers

New Holland
- 1 telehandler
- 2 skid steers

Schäffer
- 2 frontloader/wheel loaders
- 1 telehandler

Total: 17 vehicles

(I have purposely left out at least 1 more telehandler we know for definite but decided not to include it so as not to spoil the surprise for those who missed the polish stream.)

In comparison so far there are: 56 tractors already listed on the website as default vehicles in Fs22.
Join the "Frontier Design" Discord: https://discord.gg/7P8ePvU
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

You're not wrong. It's loader overload.

We'll probably see the whole garage tomorrow along with the final four factsheets (and if not in the streams).

That was an issue in FS19 - gaps in the base game equipment. Like nothing between the starter combines and the many medium-sized combines (three of the things, with another in the Claas DLC!) starting at around £230,000.

I remember for FS19 there was a distinct lack of baling equipment round baling especially, and not even a round bale auto-loader, but a couple of days later they a couple on the ModHub, and more in DLCs (most had a round baler).
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

this_is_gav wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:59 pm
I remember for FS19 there was a distinct lack of baling equipment round baling especially, and not even a round bale auto-loader, but a couple of days later they a couple on the ModHub, and more in DLCs (most had a round baler).
Still no sign of the Kverneland baler wrapper from the DLC I hope it appears as that's my go to baler.
alanarientiziech

Mwal wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:03 am There appears to be four wheel loaders, John Deere alone has more than double the amount of tractors than wheel loaders. You probably don’t need to worry. I’m also all for making the game more complex but the fertilizers you listed can be complicated IRL for an actual farmer to keep straight what’s going in on what, let alone a video game with people playing who might have no idea what something pretty basic like nitrogen even is.
ye, but not spray all'em fertlizer after every harvest, something more like only one random nutrient deplets after it
alanarientiziech

this_is_gav wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:59 pm That was an issue in FS19 - gaps in the base game equipment. Like nothing between the starter combines and the many medium-sized combines (three of the things, with another in the Claas DLC!) starting at around £230,000.
oooohhh yeeeees, the gaps between the implements, that is very annoying to build a "tier" of equipment for your farm