Refund

Doodoo5220

Refund

Post by Doodoo5220 »

How can I get a refund for FS22? It's barely a tractor sim with all the broken things in the game. I have a laundry list of game issues that I'll post if needed.
FarmBoss

Re: Refund

Post by FarmBoss »

Post your laundry list so us who are on the fence can have an idea what's going on.

As for a refund, contact whoever you purchased from.
andysuter1972

Post by andysuter1972 »

good luck. I ended up purchasing twice, one on steam, one via giants and requests for refund goes ignored.
u2020bullet

Post by u2020bullet »

Depends on where you got it really. If it was on Steam and you played for longer than 2 hours then you're no longer eligible for refund. If on Giants, just contact them, not really sure how it goes with them.
Farmerbear53

Post by Farmerbear53 »

Have you looked for and installed any available updates. If the version you are playing on is v. 1.0.0.0 then I know that is old version, their is a new update version available. check giants web site.
:hi: Don't be a hater least you be hated.
Xbox Series X (primary) *thumbsup* and PS4 Pro
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

The new version has been working well for me I think it's the 1.00.3
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
NCFarmer3842

Post by NCFarmer3842 »

Gotta love the folks that join the forum after the new games drop just to post stuff no one cares about lol
Playing on Xbox X in North Carolina
Doodoo5220

Post by Doodoo5220 »

Yes I've been continually checking for an update or patch. Laundry list
  • No mods available/Entire map shows it needs to be plowed/Can't attach anything to trucks/big black streaks between tractors when the get to close/random shadow numbers showing up on the ground when tractors get to close/no option to control anything for seasons other than if the growth is on off or paused/nothing grows so it can be harvested/can't place any buildings or silos without the game crashing/clouds causing frame rate drops/helpers not going to the correct field
That's all I experienced in the first and only 2 hours I've played so far. I'm now playing the rest of the Snowrunner DLC's that I haven't finished yet. I'm really bummed out and have been looking forward to FS22 for a very long time.
player1s

Post by player1s »

Doodoo5220 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:09 pm
  • No mods available
You seriously expect tons of mods for a brand new game to be available on day one?
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

Patient's is a virtue, good things come to those who wait.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Feirmeoir Eireannach wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:15 pm Patient's is a virtue, good things come to those who wait.
That's why I'm a world class procrastinator.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Doodoo5220 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:09 pm Yes I've been continually checking for an update or patch. Laundry list
  • No mods available/Entire map shows it needs to be plowed/Can't attach anything to trucks/big black streaks between tractors when the get to close/random shadow numbers showing up on the ground when tractors get to close/no option to control anything for seasons other than if the growth is on off or paused/nothing grows so it can be harvested/can't place any buildings or silos without the game crashing/clouds causing frame rate drops/helpers not going to the correct field
That's all I experienced in the first and only 2 hours I've played so far. I'm now playing the rest of the Snowrunner DLC's that I haven't finished yet. I'm really bummed out and have been looking forward to FS22 for a very long time.
Patch just came ou
Mattxjs

Post by Mattxjs »

Doodoo5220 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:09 pm Yes I've been continually checking for an update or patch. Laundry list
The game has been out for two days and you're seriously complaining about lack of mods? How about you learn to mod, and then after that invest 100s of hours into a mod, and then come back here and see how silly you feel for saying that :biggrin2:
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

Mattxjs wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:44 pm The game has been out for two days and you're seriously complaining about lack of mods? How about you learn to mod, and then after that invest 100s of hours into a mod, and then come back here and see how silly you feel for saying that :biggrin2:
I'm surprised it took 2 days, every time a game comes out it seems like a race to get on here with similar complaints and demanding a refund. This won't be the last, but they usually die off after a couple of weeks.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
Doodoo5220

Post by Doodoo5220 »

Patch just downloaded and all is good. Thank you for the negative and sarcastic comments