Contract income bug?

Martinw89

Contract income bug?

Post by Martinw89 »

Just finished my first contract and i didnt get any income from the contract. However, i got the income of the crop i sold in stead. Contract was 5k crop sold for 8k. Is this a bug?

Edit: i forgot to collect the amount. However, I still got the crop income.
parad0x177

Re: Contract income bug?

Post by parad0x177 »

That’s a long-time aspect of the way the contract system works: If you are efficient in your harvesting and wind up with excess crop, you wind up getting the proceeds from selling those. Consider it a bonus!
Martinw89

Post by Martinw89 »

parad0x177 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:12 pm That’s a long-time aspect of the way the contract system works: If you are efficient in your harvesting and wind up with excess crop, you wind up getting the proceeds from selling those. Consider it a bonus!
I sure will =) thanks
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Did you take the crop to the specified sell point in the contract? You can't just take it to any sell point on the map.
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

Ritchie wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:57 pm Did you take the crop to the specified sell point in the contract? You can't just take it to any sell point on the map.
I think is is more likely what happened, as the harvesting contracts aren't working right now/ never show as completely delivered.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

They have never worked properly. Too bad it didn't make it to their list of things to fix from 19.
Covert_dragon76

Post by Covert_dragon76 »

I just finished a contract. I emptied my harvester directly into my wagon, finished harvesting the field, took the entire crop to the drop off station and only got 37% delivered from field. I took the entire crop in one load. Now it's saying the job isn't finished, but I don't have the product or the cash. And now I'm going to have to cancel the job and then get hit with the missing crop cost!! Definitely needs fixed!!