multiplayer down for FS22?

CLR

Re: multiplayer down for FS22?

Post by CLR »

Played on multiplayer last night with a freind on Xbox and got on today and now we can’t play. Don’t know if it’s on steam or the cross play?
lyndon0403

Post by lyndon0403 »

this is bad in away we had the same with start of 19 and then the same when it started on epic games i just feel sorry for people who rent servers as they are paying and they cant even play multiplayer
Digaph

Post by Digaph »

Is this affecting everybody or just a few people? Reason I ask is because I don't see a lot of complaining going on about the fact that multiplayer doesn't work...
But it's the 3rd night now that I try to setup a server with 2 friends and we just haven't managed to get everybody connected at the same time.

We keep seeing connection to server lost messages and if we can find the server in the list we are unable to establish a connection.

I'd like to know if this is something we have to find a solution for ourselves or if Giants is working on this?
Covert_dragon76

Post by Covert_dragon76 »

Pre-ordered the game and server. Haven't been able to get on the server yet. Just was able to find it in the list finally today, but we keep getting the "could not connect to multiplayer" error message. We are on a PS4 server Us Ng only ps4s and still cannot connect!! I hope Giants is working on this! It's very frustrating!!
Bassefar

Post by Bassefar »

Have the same problem even today. My friend still can't connect to my server, tho he can find it in the list. I also occasionally get disconnected from my own hosted game.
majwalrus

Post by majwalrus »

it would appear that giants can't cope with the demand for multiplayer between around 1800-2300 UTC / GMT.

We can connect and find my server no issue any other time.

The big problem is this is the time that we wish to play multiplayer. So I bought two licenses for no good reason. They also don't appear to be in a hurry to fix this, its not like they should have done any planning for release day or anything.
lahey

Post by lahey »

How about some status on twitter there Giants...
Its impossible to play multiplayer during night time.
Lionking10

Post by Lionking10 »

Multiplayer still down
Heriophant

Post by Heriophant »

Here for the daily rant about multiplayer down at the same time as the previous days.
Mr-Hyde

Post by Mr-Hyde »

Seems only those who havent bought at Giants direct have those Problems.
Steam Version, all i know and play on my Server have the Problems.
The 2 Guys who have bought the Giants Download Verson can connect allways.

Very bad Job Giants....must be very hard to run an Connection Server and it must be very surprising, that this happends the same Way as LS19....
lyndon0403

Post by lyndon0403 »

this is getting annoying now as i rent a server and am paying nilly 20 pound a month to rent it and i can harldley get on am not happy at all as been out nilly a week and still nothing am thinking about refunding it