Want a refund

JCDSPARKY69

Want a refund

Post by JCDSPARKY69 »

This game was awesome for first 50 hours played but
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THEY MADE THE AI HELP THE FREAKING DUMBEST OF ALL TIME!!!!
I mean c'mon giants
The Ai can't follow sole driving without getting stuck
Or hitting another vehicle or even finding its way out of YOUR fields
The AI in FS22 is utterly completely useless
Yes the interface has been improved upon and is great but the help is just retarded it's not worth even turning on anymore because of the frustration level produced by the dumbest AI ever
I WANT A REFUND
Love me
iwan073

Re: Want a refund

Post by iwan073 »

Go to the store where bought it.
Is it directly from Giants? Contact customer support.
Ignorance is bliss
Phi258

Post by Phi258 »

road_clam wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:00 am Wonderfull, a new forum member who signs up with the sole mission to b!tch , pi$$ and moan. Don't go away mad, just go away... Like I commented in the other AI whinefest the AI's are VASTLY improved over FS19. Go back to playing FS19 and be less mad.
Vastly improved? The new features are great but they barely work. Send a tractor to do a delivery and it will stop 5 times before even getting there. Encounters another car on the other lane and it will fail. Goes up a tree when you tell it to work a field. Just because there is new promising features didn't mean it can't be commented upon
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

road_clam wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:00 am the AI's are VASTLY improved over FS19. Go back to playing FS19 and be less mad.
No it isn't. It's about on par. The only functional difference is its (in)ability to travel to a destination and attempt to perform a delivery, with very mixed results. That said, field AI can still be used effectively utilizing the same mitigation strategies that were employed in 19 and 17. Transport AI otoh is dumber than a sack of bricks and irredeemable for the time being - at least on Elmcreek, where it routinely gets stuck on bridges.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

If you play in pc, GPS just released to use instead of the a.i. there will be more mods available for pc in the future.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

GPS is fun if you run a small farm, and fair dos, a lot of people do. I prefer to run a huge operation, and for that I need fully functional AI, not something I have to babysit every step of the way. Fortunately, Courseplay looks to be on track for release sometime in the coming months, maybe even sooner. Until then, we make do with what we have, as we always did. There's a lesson here though that should have been learned by now - GIANTS will not improve fieldwork AI, not now, and not in the future. It's been 10 years, if you still have hope for better AI, well... you know that adage about doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?
Norm__

Post by Norm__ »

JCDSPARKY69 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:03 pm This game was awesome for first 50 hours played but
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THEY MADE THE AI HELP THE FREAKING DUMBEST OF ALL TIME!!!!
I mean c'mon giants
The Ai can't follow sole driving without getting stuck
Or hitting another vehicle or even finding its way out of YOUR fields
The AI in FS22 is utterly completely useless
Yes the interface has been improved upon and is great but the help is just retarded it's not worth even turning on anymore because of the frustration level produced by the dumbest AI ever
I WANT A REFUND
Love me
you can always go play cattle & crops
Hegekop

Post by Hegekop »

exactly
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

let's not forget the new AI system is also a work in progress as well so it won't be perfect and will have bug's, heck i use it a lot give of course have the $$ to lol
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Imagine spending 50 hours on a game and THEN asking for a refund. Lmao
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
StoneTheCrows

Post by StoneTheCrows »

If I spend £40 on a game my break-even point is 40 hours game play.
AgroDude

Post by AgroDude »

I spend way more on chocolate in a month. The chocolate lasts maybe 5 minutes and will kill me by making me unhealthy. FS22 will last me years and help me relax. Pretty damn good ROI.
TomTom996

Post by TomTom996 »

eric21

Post by eric21 »

I have a feeling this is a hit and run post, the ai thing is a work in progress
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:13 am If you play in pc, GPS just released to use instead of the a.i. there will be more mods available for pc in the future.
Roll on utodrive and courseplay.