Bulk instead of pallets option .......

Barrcott

Bulk instead of pallets option .......

Post by Barrcott »

Just checking out the factory's with oil , flour, bread etc & yes it does add to the game but my question to giants would be why were there no options to transport some of the produce in bulk ?

Both flour & oils could be transported as bulk as we know a few players do struggle with using pallet forks.
Other options that seem to be overlooked is the mod that the seed & fertilizer bags in 19 could be 'attatched' the same way as a loader bucket is picked up , failing this at least give us enough strength to pick up by hand to load
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
FarmerJohn89

Re: Bulk instead of pallets option .......

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Actually there is a baglifter in the game already which lets you hook up one or two bags but it's currently bugged so wait until the patch.
Yes they should of done the same with palletforks but nevermind...
Also if you download the lumberjack mod that will give you super strength 😁
Barrcott

Post by Barrcott »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:43 pm Actually there is a baglifter in the game already which lets you hook up one or two bags but it's currently bugged so wait until the patch.
Yes they should of done the same with palletforks but nevermind...
Also if you download the lumberjack mod that will give you super strength 😁
Thanks for the reply think some of the stuff like super-strength is on pc I'm PS4 , but not had problems with the bag lifter 👍
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
RED_Smith

Post by RED_Smith »

I also have trouble using a fork lift. I found it easier to use the crane on the MAN TGS forestry truck in the base game.

Also works on round and square bales, IBCs, Poplar, sugar cane, Sapling pallets. I have not tried the lettuce and honey yet, but I do not expect there to be problems unless they are stuck in the ground.