Want a refund

EUROFARMER22

Re: Want a refund

Post by EUROFARMER22 »

JCDSPARKY69 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:03 pm
Welcome to the forums. No, I am not new into the forums. I like making a new account in every FS game. Who knows? Maybe in FS24 I will be EUROFARMER24,lol. :lol:
Now, I understand your frustration. Pesonaly I don't like using the Helpers, and of course I don't want to use Courseplay, autodrive etc. I prefer to play the game in survival mode because I like to do everything by myself.
I understand you want a refund, but let me explain you. If you played 50 hours as you wrote, there is no way to get a refund. The only possibility to get a refund is if you will buy the game from Steam and you play it less than 2 hours.
Imagine, if we all play around 100-200 hours and then ask for refund. Do you know what would happend? Giants will go bankrupt.
Right now you have two options:
1. Stop playing the game.
2. Start playing it with a way you will enjoy it.
So, I would like to give you a suggestion, and of course is up to you to decide. Stop caring about AI helpers and try to play by yourself and try to enjoy the game. Believe me, in few months you will want to remove the keybinds of hiring helpers:).
As I said I understand your frustration, but I don't think it should stop you to keep playing. Avoid hiring AI helpers and try to discover the advantages of the game. Make some plans/goals, for example, focus into a production chain. Keep playing the game and in the next few months you will laugh when you will be thinking "darn, I asked for refund? Was I stupid?".

Is your choice and your decision. Either you keep playing the game or not, but refund is out of question.

Happy Farming. *thumbsup*
John Deere - Nothing runs like a deere !

PC Specs:
Windows 11
AMD Ryzen™ 7 5700G
16GB DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti 8GB
256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
1 TB HDD
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

AgroDude wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:23 am I spend way more on chocolate in a month. The chocolate lasts maybe 5 minutes and will kill me by making me unhealthy. FS22 will last me years and help me relax. Pretty damn good ROI.
:lol: :lol:
Dale Kieser

Post by Dale Kieser »

Im sure all these bugs will be worked out in the future. Yes i know its frustrating working with the AI at times, but just work with it for now.
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

They will not. Fieldwork AI hasn't changed much since FS17. Some things got better, some worse, but fundamentally there has been no improvement since then. This latest attempt at implementing something akin to AutoDrive is more of the same. It does what it sets out to do in a limited scope. Any large-scale deployment requires constant monitoring thus negating any advantage from automation - just like fieldwork AI. We have learned to mitigate some of its shortcomings as we await updates to GPS (done!), Courseplay (in progress) and AutoDrive (no idea what's going on there). Meanwhile GIANTS have had 10 years to work on it and, well, it is what it is.

I wil agree on one thing - for anyone who isn't new to the franchise - getting angry about GIANTS AI is pointless and at the tail end of 2021 is akin to simply trolling.
Guitarman

Post by Guitarman »

Norm__ wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:15 am
you can always go play cattle & crops
Hey they removed the censor on cattle and crops! Guess they've acknowledged it's been abandoned.

On the OP's topic, it seems like people are getting different results with the helpers, which is always frustrating. Giants have said they'll continue working on improving the AI in future, which to be fair they've said with each new release but with FS22 there are some decent changes like the 'drive to' feature.
Optimist: Glass is half full
Pessimist: Glass is half empty

Engineer: The glass is twice the size it needs to be!

PC Specs (upgraded at last!): Acer Orion 3000; i5-8400, 8Gb Ram, GTX 1050ti, Intel Optane 16gb
road_clam

Post by road_clam »

Too funny, we gots some seriously butt-hurt mommy's basement commandos here. Guys for the love of god LIGHTEN UP, it's just a friggin GAME !
BicentennialMan

Post by BicentennialMan »

https://farming-simulator.com/support.php?articleId=35 < for refund on pc

IF you don't like the AI stop usein it get some friends to join in and help you

can we get A mod to lock this now
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

This is not customer service desk DA
chedder_farms

Post by chedder_farms »

road_clam wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:49 pm Too funny, we gots some seriously butt-hurt mommy's basement commandos here. Guys for the love of god LIGHTEN UP, it's just a friggin GAME !
The "butt-hurt mommy's basement commandoes" are the folks who can't handle themselves and need to cut apart other people.
duncan_101

Post by duncan_101 »

and another satisfied customer leaves the forum...

(don't think we'll see him again)
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Sure the AI can do some funky stuff sometimes but we must keep in mind that for an AI like courseplay it requires alot more computing power so it's not possible to make it so it works for everyone. Hence the sometimes smart AI we have now 😅👍
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

Nonsene, Courseplay is performance-agnostic. It may appear to use more resources, because its whole reason for being is to have multiple AI working several fields simultaneously. Running several vanilla AI workers has the same effect, which is why there is a limit on them.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I’ll be here in three years when FS25 is released, and everyone says how awesome FS22 was and how FS25 is garbage and unplayable.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

chedly_farms wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:33 pm I’ll be here in three years when FS25 is released, and everyone says how awesome FS22 was and how FS25 is garbage and unplayable.
😂 This^
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

chedder_farms wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:11 pm
The "butt-hurt mommy's basement commandoes" are the folks who can't handle themselves and need to cut apart other people.
So like you and your multitude of fake accounts that like to comment on anyone who is enjoying the game or makes a counter point against one you agree with and your response makes it seem you have been cut to your soul?