Want a refund

Azfoor

Re: Want a refund

Post by Azfoor »

mackintosh wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:13 pm Nonsene, Courseplay is performance-agnostic. It may appear to use more resources, because its whole reason for being is to have multiple AI working several fields simultaneously. Running several vanilla AI workers has the same effect, which is why there is a limit on them.
So why does the fps drop like 20 everytime a tractor is running a courseplay course? ONE tractor...! it uses more resources!
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

No idea mate. I never had performance issues using Courseplay (other than those caused by running 10+ workers) and I've been using it since FS 2011. Something on your end I'm afraid.
chedder_farms

Post by chedder_farms »

Mwal wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:40 pm
chedder_farms wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:11 pm
The "butt-hurt mommy's basement commandoes" are the folks who can't handle themselves and need to cut apart other people.
So like you and your multitude of fake accounts that like to comment on anyone who is enjoying the game or makes a counter point against one you agree with and your response makes it seem you have been cut to your soul?
First, what makes an account fake? I created this account, and verified it via email just like everyone else.
Second, these counter points you mention are often used to belittle some one, or call them names outright.
Troll, whiner, karen, a$$hole, mommy's basement commandos...and so on.
They continue defending, and don't get banned, while the ones that have critical feedback, and defend themselves, get banned.
plowboy1992

Post by plowboy1992 »

chedder_farms wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:50 pm
chedder_farms wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:11 pm
The "butt-hurt mommy's basement commandoes" are the folks who can't handle themselves and need to cut apart other people.
So like you and your multitude of fake accounts that like to comment on anyone who is enjoying the game or makes a counter point against one you agree with and your response makes it seem you have been cut to your soul?
First, what makes an account fake? I created this account, and verified it via email just like everyone else.
Second, these counter points you mention are often used to belittle some one, or call them names outright.
They continue defending, and don't get banned, while the ones that have critical feedback, and defend themselves, get banned.
how is farmboss these days ?
or fuall ? no one could guess what that means 😁
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

chedder_farms wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:50 pm First, what makes an account fake? I created this account, and verified it via email just like everyone else.
oh ya because it takes so long to setup an email account. Totally legit account guys...
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
nkstyle

Post by nkstyle »

Ladies and gentlemen, there are simple solutions for that's situations...
DONT PREORDES!!!
Form ten years I wasn't preorder any games...

It is always up to you, wait for release buy or not.

Yes, giants generate craps from few years on FS series at price point with AAAA games.

I was supporting this company from 2008.. but from few years there are nothing new, same stuff engine and few changes and they sell it like new game.
For me this is worth , and I was buy FS19 when was on that price.
michaelbjerg21978

Post by michaelbjerg21978 »

Have bought all the others, but now my game wont start. worst SH.. ever
Fs 08,fs 09, fs 11, fs 13, fs 15,fs 17, fs 19.
chedder_farms

Post by chedder_farms »

redglasses wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:29 pm
chedder_farms wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:50 pm First, what makes an account fake? I created this account, and verified it via email just like everyone else.
oh ya because it takes so long to setup an email account. Totally legit account guys...
That doesn't answer the question of what a fake account is. None of us use our real names here, so I guess we're all fake.
chedder_farms

Post by chedder_farms »

plowboy1992 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:26 pm

how is farmboss these days ?
or fuall ? no one could guess what that means 😁
After your very first post, you haven't had a single nice thing to say to anyone. Go check out your previous posts and you'll see. You even resort to calling people farmboss and fuall when you can't think if anything smart to say.
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

mackintosh wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:29 pm No idea mate. I never had performance issues using Courseplay (other than those caused by running 10+ workers) and I've been using it since FS 2011. Something on your end I'm afraid.
Either you have a 4000$ pc or you are lying 😅👍
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

5900X, hardly a $4000 PC. And I used Courseplay with many other CPUs that came before it. I'm sorry you have performance issues, but I have never experienced anything out of the ordinary, and neither have countless other people who have used Courseplay daily for years. I've seen many issues being raised on Github over time - performance has never been one of them. Alas, just because I am not seeing any issues it does not mean there aren't any. You may very well be right. Perhaps someone else will chip in with their experience.
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

CoursePlay does need a bit of horsepower, but mostly on course generation. Try generating a course on a 90ha field with islands in, with a low end CPU. 3 fields on MVP 19 would crash CP, and a few others would take 10 minutes to generate until I upgraded from a Phenom II X4 965 to a i5 9400F. Then the fields that previously crashed would 5 minutes.
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

chedly_farms wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:33 pm I’ll be here in three years when FS25 is released, and everyone says how awesome FS22 was and how FS25 is garbage and unplayable.
The upgrade from FS15 to FS17 was literally better than 17 to 19 & 19 to 22. *thumbsup* :lol:
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

FS17 was where I came in, on the good ol' FS-UK, and I was amazed at how many people were complaining that it wasn't good enough, wasn't different enough, didn't have any new features and the first 4Real mods should have been included in base game.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
chedder_farms

Post by chedder_farms »

Mwal wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:32 pm
Maybe your right, not quite fake, more like a pathetic account. Pathetic in the sense that one would have multiple accounts to reinforce their own opinions, yup definitely pathetic. Secondly some people need to realize in life when your opinion is everyone else is being an asshole and they seem to be getting away with it but you keep getting penalized in some way or another, you’re probably the asshole. It’s hard to admit it when it’s about yourself but tone down the BS. There’s plenty of people who have ripped on giants without hearing any counter points against them because they come across as decent folks with legitimate point. If you can’t tell the difference between this ridiculous rant from the op which is the equivalent of a temper tantrum from a spoiled child, or someone legitimately asking how to acquire a refund and sharing their disappointment with the game then you’re definitely the problem.
The OP says in his first sentence that the game is awesome. His only complaint is with the AI. That's not bad given the litany of other issues.
He goes on to tell us his issues with the AI.
He throws a couple melodramatic comments in, and that is the only thing people focus on.
I pay attention to his issues rather than his drama. I guess that makes me an asshole.

I have never tried to convince anyone not to enjoy the game.