NO MAN'S LAND!!!

Ritchie

Re: NO MAN'S LAND!!!

Post by Ritchie »

bossmanslim wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:00 pm Any idea how to remove the sticks on the ground?
Use the landscaping tool to plant some small bushes over the top of them, then paint over a dirt texture to remove the bush and the sticks will be gone. Worked on the small patch I tried it on anyway.
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

Ritchie wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:20 pm
bossmanslim wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:00 pm Any idea how to remove the sticks on the ground?
Use the landscaping tool to plant some small bushes over the top of them, then paint over a dirt texture to remove the bush and the sticks will be gone. Worked on the small patch I tried it on anyway.
Thanks. Btw, you only need to paint the grass plant, not the paint the grass
chale8

Post by chale8 »

I’ve just started playing this map, I knew of it before but hadn’t gotten around to it on FS19. I’m really enjoying it! I like to build my own farm so having lots of space to do so is brilliant, plus being able to make the fields the size and shape that I want them.

I’m hoping that the placables are cheap or free when they come out as the base game selling point are expensive and I don’t want to cheat money into this game. The werewolf freaked me out when I first heard it though! :D
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Yeah, when the placeable pack comes around... I hope there is at least a "cheap" log sale point because, I love starting from scratch w/ $0. When I setup, I'll purchase 1 Plot of Land... the Mahindra UTV, in FS19 I started with the Quad ATV (mod) and a Chainsaw. Would build up to the "Ferguson Pack" and start building up some small fields and get going from there. I loved No Man's Land!
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
chale8

Post by chale8 »

GothicKing13 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:15 pm Yeah, when the placeable pack comes around... I hope there is at least a "cheap" log sale point because, I love starting from scratch w/ $0. When I setup, I'll purchase 1 Plot of Land... the Mahindra UTV, in FS19 I started with the Quad ATV (mod) and a Chainsaw. Would build up to the "Ferguson Pack" and start building up some small fields and get going from there. I loved No Man's Land!
Hope so. I have three piles of logs from trees that I’ve removed because they were in the way but buying / leasing the wood chipper would likely cost more than I’d make selling the chips. May revisit them once I’ve earned more money.

Because I was just removing troublesome trees rather than doing dedicated forestry there’s not a huge amount.
StoneTheCrows

Post by StoneTheCrows »

This map is now on ModHub across all platforms.

I might try it, but I'm worried about forestry glitches. How is it working out?
fefinu

Post by fefinu »

Quoting from AlienJim's last post from about 2h ago - https://www.facebook.com/AlienJim.FSMods/
Hi Everyone, Just to let you all know that I have submitted No Mans Land (Update) to Giants! this will enable you to sell Cotton, Wool, Bales and milk at the farm shop, Also added a placeable sawmill to enable the making of planks, NO new game save will be needed! I apologise for the inconvenience! Please note that I have no ETA!!
Happy Christmas to you all 🖖😁👍
I was waiting for that sawmill to start!
humbe

Post by humbe »

I've been trying to gather mods for old, crappy gear to start of with in no mans land.. I've found useful bits in various categories, but others seems to lack options. Thought I'd post the list in case anyone else is interested in getting some, or anyone have any ideas for mod to improve:

Tractors: (Many options here.. Some of the better ones I found that seemed to actually work)
FS22_VladimirecT25A - Lizard T25A I - Old scrapyard tractor with 30 hp. No cab, gets paint damage and dirty. Has front loader option but no narrow tires.
FS22_URSUS_3604X4 - Ursus C-360 3P - Nice old no cab tractor with 47 hp, which should hopefully be enough to do anything with crappy enough tools. Sadly back wheel don't get dirty. Got front loader option but lacks narrow tires option.
LS22_IHC624bySM - IH Mccormick 523 - Nice old no cab tractor with 52 hp. No front loader option on this one, but looks great. No narrow wheels on this either.
FS22_MTZ_BearFarm - Benapyc A243 - Old tractor with cab, a massive 81 hp, narrow tires option, front loader, and gets dirty and paint damage.

Harvesters:
FS22_Don_1500B - Rostselmash RM3-238AK - Looks old and gets horribly dirty. Works for me, but seems to generate some log warnings.
FS22_Bizon_Z056 - Bizon Z056 - The old harvester from FS19. Gets paint damage and gets dirty. Only cabless option I've found. Sadly haven't found anything as awesome as the FahrM66T that was in FS19..

Truck:
FS22_IFA_W50_WB - W50 Multi - Old looking truck with many options.

Forage Harvester:
C_E281_Pack - Fortschritt E 281-C - Old looking german forage harvester.

Trailer: Sadly not able to find any working old looking piece of trash. Only found one, but it wouldn't stand still and had lose front axel which I don't want.
FS22_strautmannSEK802 - Strautmann SEK 802 - Do get paint damage and dirt, so can look a bit old. Small and easy to use with small tractors.

Plows:
FS22_IMT_755 - IMT 755 - Great little plow requiring only 35 hp, with 1.1 meter working width.

Cultivator: Would like to find a smaller one, but haven't found one.
FS22_PolishPack - Agromet Brony 3 - Requires 40 hp only. But 3m working width. Sounds a bit much at 40 hp.
Rabe EG 3/9 - Smallest in game, already used in map. Looks good, but requires massive 90 hp. I'd love a smaller one ;)

Seeder:
FS22_kongskildeLiftomatic_ecoLine - Kongskilde Lift-o-matic - 3m working width, 65 hp requirement, but still works with 47 hp Ursus. Sadly no Hassia on FS22 that I've found. A smaller seeder would be nice.

Roller:
FS22_CambridgeRoller - Lizard Cambridge Roller - Small and rusty. Looks the part ;D

Fertilizer/Lime wagon: Haven't really found an old one here either:
FS22_kvernelandExactaELpack - Kverneland Exacta El - Smallest one I could find. Do get a little paint damage and a bit dirty to at least look a bit worn. Also supports lime.

Potatoes: Found this great looking seeder, but haven't found any old tech way of harvesting potatoes..
FS22_Agrozet - Agrozet SA2-074 - Nice old looking potato seeder.

Sugar Beets:
FS22_LizardPHMinip - Lizard PH Mini - Nice looking old sugar beet harvester.

Mower:
FS22_GASPARDO_FBR_940 - Gaspardo FBR 940 - 25 hp requirement, 2.4m working width. Looks nice.

Windrower:
Haven't found anything looking older than the one in base game: SIP Favorit 254

Tedder:
Sadly the FS22_HS_HayTedder doesn't work. Seems like an incomplete conversion of mod. Does not ted. Not found anything looking older than the Alpinhit in base game.

Forage wagon:
Not found anything looking older than in base game, though the Alpin one doesn't look all bad with dirt and paint damage.

Water Trailer:
Haven't found anything looking worse than Joskin one in base game here either, but it's usable.

Buildings:
FS22_Bale_Storage - Hay Loft - Old looking barn that stores loose straw/hay.
FS22_ChickensFree - Chickens Free - Doesn't look old, but with no fence, we can put an old fence around it.
FS22_SheepFree - Sheeps Free - Doesn't look old, but with no fence, we can put an old fence around it.
FS22_HorsesFree - Horses Free - Doesn't look old, but with no fence, we can put an old fence around it.
FS22_SilageSilo - Silage bunker with tires around them - Seems to work, but mod seems incomplete. Tires are all white and probably lack texture.

That leaves us wanting for old versions of quite a few other categories. Especially stone pickers, that all look fancy and requires at least 100 hp. But an old looking or no fence pasture with cows and pigs would be nice. An old diesel pump or tank would be nice, animal transport, milk trailer, weeder and sprayer would also be good. Oh.. And it would be really nice to have an older/smaller planter. All I've found looks so fancy.

Especially new job of stone picking I fail to find any old tech for. 100 hp requirement to pick stones is outragious for the crappy tractor(s) I intend to start with, which is unlikely to have >50 hp ;D

Found a hay tedder that looked oldish but sadly it seemed to be a half assed conversion and isn't actually able to ted anything. Not found any smaller/older weeder than the default smallest one in game.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Anyone found any mods yet for a simple and straight forward plain old woodchip sellpoint and wood/log sell point? I'm not really interested in starting the game with production buildings and production changes and needing to make planks and furniture and other things like that. I just want to get rid of my woodchips and logs created from cutting down trees to make way for my fields.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
ALiEN JiM

Post by ALiEN JiM »

cwattyeso wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:45 pm Anyone found any mods yet for a simple and straight forward plain old woodchip sellpoint and wood/log sell point? I'm not really interested in starting the game with production buildings and production changes and needing to make planks and furniture and other things like that. I just want to get rid of my woodchips and logs created from cutting down trees to make way for my fields.
In the upcoming update you should be able to sell logs at the farm shop production area direct for cash.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Once again, thank you for your work. This update, when it arrives to modhub will be appreciated greatly! :hi:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
chale8

Post by chale8 »

No Man’s Land has convinced me to give seasons a proper try, winter will be for forestry and creating. Love this map! :)

I placed the biomass plant so I can sell logs, I’ve a few trees I’ve taken down to make room for building so may as well get some money for them.
EUROFARMER22

Post by EUROFARMER22 »

@ ALiEN JiM
No Man's Land was one of my favorite maps in FS19, along with Hof Bergmann, Erlengrat and Ravensberg. I can hardly wait for the update because I need the sawmill in order to make planks. I hope they will upload it in Modhub today.
Keep up the good work, and thanks for the map !!! *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
John Deere - Nothing runs like a deere !

PC Specs:
Windows 11
AMD Ryzen™ 7 5700G
16GB DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti 8GB
256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
1 TB HDD
Etcher

Post by Etcher »

I tried this map. Starting from scratch. I thought - greenhouses! Get a couple to bring in early regular money, there’s a pond just by the farm. But you can’t take water from it! And there seems to be no other water on the map 🤨
ALiEN JiM

Post by ALiEN JiM »

Etcher wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:44 pm I tried this map. Starting from scratch. I thought - greenhouses! Get a couple to bring in early regular money, there’s a pond just by the farm. But you can’t take water from it! And there seems to be no other water on the map 🤨
The water trigger option limits the landscaping depth so i left it out, but now i have put it back in since you all wanted that option and will be available in the upcoming update, for now you can ether use a water tower of get water form the farm shop.
Last edited by ALiEN JiM on Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.