(Un)announced feature

FarmCatJenkins

Re: (Un)announced feature

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

I noticed that a new save showed the plow state when I have plowing active, but my old save pre patch didn't show the plow state filter
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
weidermark

Post by weidermark »

If it hasen't been mentioned before, but now after the latest patch we got a window showing up before we lease stuff that tells us about what all the cost is, cant seem to remember if it was mentioned in the patch notes.
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

After the patch we have the ability to place anywhere now. Love putting my little lights on top of the fence posts. You can also drop the honey spot right next to your cereal factory drop off if you want. Heck you might be able to place it on it 😆. Honey pallets just go on in.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
Miura74

Post by Miura74 »

Couldn't see this, update 1.2, the store pages now scroll supported filltypes, rather than just show a +.
PS4 + PS5 (Miura74) & PC player.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PsnMiura74
(No monetization - I don't earn money off views - just fun)
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

The list is growing fast! More than 60 new features so far!

Pretty interesting, I wasn't aware about few of them!
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

Don't know if anyone else has already said this but with the 1.2 update there is now a high fuel usage option.
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

ValhallSN95 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:44 am Don't know if anyone else has already said this but with the 1.2 update there is now a high fuel usage option.
This one is actually listed within the 1.2 patch notes, m8. It's close to the bottom under "New Additions: -- Added option for higher fuel usage". :hi:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

New? In the modhub at the mod you can see the pictures in big by pressing left (?) stick and scroll between the pictures with RB/LB (Xbox controller).
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

ltl.vamp wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:23 am New? In the modhub at the mod you can see the pictures in big by pressing left (?) stick and scroll between the pictures with RB/LB (Xbox controller).
This was one of the features of the 1.2 update, it's in the patch notes close the bottom under "New Features: -- Added ability to enlarge ModHub screenshots when viewing the mod details". :hi:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Dreiviertel

Post by Dreiviertel »

Bunker Silos "snap" if you place them close together.
Wenn er mal groß ist, will ich so sein wie ich.
[Ralph Wiggum]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS5 Farmer
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

GothicKing13 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:03 pm I don't know if anyone else has noticed this... but, I got a contract for a potato harvest. Fairly small field only took about 15min to do, was kind of fun actually. But, this iteration... I noticed that when starting to harvest. The harvester stayed "empty" until the animation of them falling off the belt and into it's chamber came into play. I remember previous iterations, the fill level on the harvesters started rising the moment it touched the crop. I thought that was I nice addition. :hi:
Same with forage harvesters, the crop won't enter the trailer as soon as the header hits the crop, and it will continue firing chaff into the trailer when the header is done with a row but still pulling the last few stalks in. I love it :biggrin2:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Denhalen

Post by Denhalen »

Mods installed using the Modhub doesn't require you to relaunch the game (After installing update 1.2)
TMoSM

Post by TMoSM »

Sorry if it has been mentioned before but today I noticed that after making the tiny bales and using the stacker to stack them. You can actually pick those packs of 14 up with the large bale autostacker.
strauts6

Post by strauts6 »

Bunker silos shows contents when you walk up on them.
alanarientiziech

Post by alanarientiziech »

gravity wagons (like lodestar semi) needs the truck to be engine running to unload, I've laughed a lot lol