Solitaire has better graphics

Lexie

Re: Solitaire has better graphics

Post by Lexie »

In my opinion, they take the wrong turn with graphics since FS19. Today I played FS17 again and it's much more natural and feels lot better and real, also due to sounds. Yes tractors look better in FS19 and 22 but environment, no not at all. And FS17 isn't perfect, but it has something FS19 and 22 are misisng, some real feeling and connection with the environment.
humbe

Post by humbe »

xGamtekx wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:03 pm At least some of you agree with me that fs22 is overhyped and not optimized correctly and the rest of the Giant ar** lickers think i have a IQ of 0 ;) lol
I guess I havent gotten the hype and have different expectation. What's the hype? Of course Giants are showing of the new features but my expectation was still:
  • An iterative improvement of older editions as they need to make money to keep working on the game.
  • Some major improvements over older versions. Some might say that some of this functionality was already available with mods, but including in main game should integrate it better, and over time make more efficient implementation and remove sources for mod conflicts.
  • A new self made graphics engine fitting the game sounds exciting, but we might see more improvements for this later. This time around they would have to spend a lot of time creating it and get onpar with last engine.
  • Some issues close to release time.
  • Some time before all the mods I liked in last version is functional again.
So the game pretty much deliver on my expectations. That doesnt mean they have delivered on everything I want, but in general I think if I want them to deliver on more of what I want, the best thing I can do is to give constructive feedback and support the game.
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

Take away FS and we got nothing like IT on market. We are spoiled people.
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

xGamtekx wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:03 pm At least some of you agree with me that fs22 is overhyped and not optimized correctly and the rest of the Giant ar** lickers think i have a IQ of 0 ;) lol
Such a boring take. Take a walk.
Fordimus

Post by Fordimus »

Expecting a huge graphical update while catering to old get consoles is silly thinking in the first place
humbe

Post by humbe »

chedder_farms wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:44 am There's a lot of arseholes kissing Giants giant ass...
So as you say the game is broken three times Im guessing you're not playing it, so you're only here to troll other players? And you're surprised if you get banned? Why not argue your opinion and discuss the game rather than forum users?
StoneTheCrows

Post by StoneTheCrows »

chedder_farms wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:44 am There's a lot of arseholes kissing Giants giant ass, and they'll always win. Here's how it plays out.
1. You criticize giants.
2. Ass kissers whine and cry about how wrong you are (because they don't want to admit how retarded they are for buying a broken game).
3. You defend yourself for having a different opinion than the retards who don't want to admit how retarded they are for buying a broken game.
4. At the end of the weekend, Giants fat ass community whatever he is bans you.
5. You laugh at all the retards who don't want to admit how retarded they are for buying a broken game.
6. You create accounts to troll them because it's fun to troll retards.
Come on Chedder. This isn't up to your usual standard. Where's the often astute and witty counter commentary we have come to expect from you? This post is just ... well it's just a bit stupid really.

So buck-up your ideas. I don't read your posts for the trashy and derivative nonsense I can find anywhere. Give us something genuinely clever and provocative again.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

StoneTheCrows wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:23 am
chedder_farms wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:44 am There's a lot of arseholes kissing Giants giant ass, and they'll always win. Here's how it plays out.
1. You criticize giants.
2. Ass kissers whine and cry about how wrong you are (because they don't want to admit how retarded they are for buying a broken game).
3. You defend yourself for having a different opinion than the retards who don't want to admit how retarded they are for buying a broken game.
5. You laugh at all the retards who don't want to admit how retarded they are for buying a broken game.
Come on Chedder. This isn't up to your usual standard. Where's the often astute and witty counter commentary we have come to expect from you? This post is just ... well it's just a bit stupid really.

So buck-up your ideas. I don't read your posts for the trashy and derivative nonsense I can find anywhere. Give us something genuinely clever and provocative again.
What do you mean "again" ...?
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
eric21

Post by eric21 »

StoneTheCrows wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:23 am
1. You criticize giants.

It could be something happened in real life over Christmas so taking his anger on this
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

If I ever get to a point in my life where I go on forums for things I don't like to troll people who do like it, someone please put me out of my misery.
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

EUROFARMER22 wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:51 am @xGamtekx
You said "When you look at the like of GTA, RRD2, Crysis". Those games are action games and they involved shooting. Can you please tell me where in FS22 you can shoot?
Various places around the map have basketballs with a hoop. You can SHOOT some hoops.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

I thought it looked a little cartoony when I first started playing, but it didn't bother me. Also switched over from a regular 4k monitor to one with hdr after release, and it doesn't look so cartoony anymore. Also, one of the patches fixed the stuttering I had. I guess everyone has different experiences because we all play on different setups.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Last edited by DEERE317 on Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

Who said Farming Simulator wasn't an action game?

https://youtu.be/gEJHrmliVQw
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I'm going to love the day when this forum doesn't have any drama and people can voice their opinions in a constructive way without trying to put down others.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!