Looking for console youtube streamers

GrimGandalf

Looking for console youtube streamers

Post by GrimGandalf »

Hi all. I’m looking to watch more
Console streamers on YouTube for FS22. I love MrSealyP and would like to watch more. If you know any, or are one please list it here.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
Seedy

Re: Looking for console youtube streamers

Post by Seedy »

Yeah, seems like most are PC streamers, I play on xbox so MrSealyP is more on target than the looser crowd with "anything goes" mods.
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

FSClub pretty sure stream in FS19/22 on console sometimes. *thumbsup*
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Alma, Missouri: 140 Hours
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
dan1108

Post by dan1108 »

Seedy wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:58 am Yeah, seems like most are PC streamers, I play on xbox so MrSealyP is more on target than the looser crowd with "anything goes" mods.
Oh stop it...lol, there is only one "änything goes" youtuber out there...his news show is good, mod reviews no good, he doesn't try them out and doesn't have good knowledge of the game (else he could farm without supertools). He brings more sillyness than seriousness to the game, which is a knife that cuts both ways. Most PC youtubers however are the opposite. A few of them have farmed IRL.

For console, check out Driver53 Gaming - he's put a lot of effort into his productions and tutorials and tests - I was impressed and wanted to support him - however I don't think he quit his day job like MrSealyP.
lawm

Post by lawm »

dan1108 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:57 am
Seedy wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:58 am Yeah, seems like most are PC streamers, I play on xbox so MrSealyP is more on target than the looser crowd with "anything goes" mods.
Oh stop it...lol, there is only one "änything goes" youtuber out there...his news show is good, mod reviews no good, he doesn't try them out and doesn't have good knowledge of the game (else he could farm without supertools). He brings more sillyness than seriousness to the game, which is a knife that cuts both ways. Most PC youtubers however are the opposite. A few of them have farmed IRL.

For console, check out Driver53 Gaming - he's put a lot of effort into his productions and tutorials and tests - I was impressed and wanted to support him - however I don't think he quit his day job like MrSealyP.
+1. Goham is trying to be a farming PG shockjock. The biggest news first with not much effort. He used to do so much more
Seedy

Post by Seedy »

dan1108 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:57 am

Ah, I think you misunderstand, I was not referring to the youtubers, I was referring to the platform. ("anything goes" mods)
Anyone with the skill/knowledge can change the game a more fundamental level, and the mods reflect that.
Anyone who can read will likely be able to edit an xml file.
Consoles don't get any of that, so while some of the stuff is common to both sides, I find much less valuable material [vids] on the PC side, since the weight of so many mods that will never be available on console are out there, and take up too much of my viewing time, and that's just the official ones.
I like to watch the occasional "let's play" since the mods impact is different, and it's more about storytelling, but even then things can pull you out of the story.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

ASOLANDRI wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:20 am FSClub pretty sure stream in FS19/22 on console sometimes. *thumbsup*
He is like half. He shows more console mods, says he will stream only on console then streams on pc and play with pc only mods.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
jerry872

Post by jerry872 »

mr sealy p/djgohamgaming has pc ps and xbox.
Mafredr

Post by Mafredr »

MrSealyP was good.. tho lately hes been whinning and moaning to mutch for me.
Finaly drop was when he ranted a bit about console got delayed on mods becuse of problems but PC still got mods.
Mafredr

Post by Mafredr »

Wish we hade someone like Daggerwin on console 🙂