A cheaper option?

Bocephus80

A cheaper option?

Post by Bocephus80 »

Any word on a bucket mod or something for harvesting grapes and olives by hand? With the cost of the harvester it’s hard to get into grapes and olives unless you have massive vineyards and orchards to offset lease cost. And then massive vineyards and orchards cost a heck of a lot too.
PS4Pro
humbe

Re: A cheaper option?

Post by humbe »

I converted fs19 wheelbarrow mod to use it in game, but thats just something to carry something around with.. Im guessing you cant harvest by hand so youd need some mod to be able to pick up grapes from racks.. Or do you? Not tested grapes yet..

Bucket mod from fs19 probably fairly easy to convert too if all you need is something to drop stuff in..
reider

Post by reider »

Someone estimated 25 years to break even with grapes, it's a dead loss. I stopped doing them.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Nothing yet. It doesn’t take too many years to make grapes pay for themselves if you play it right, but still expensive, yes. If I knew anything about modeling, I would make a small grape harvester, but I never seem to understand Blender lol
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Bocephus80

Post by Bocephus80 »

I think if you could start off small you could make it pay in the long run. But as of right now you’re looking at about a half million outlay just to get going.
PS4Pro