Don't you ever get tired of being wrong
DEERE318

Re: Solitaire has better graphics

Post by DEERE318 »

Woah I had to duck that deflection.
Wolf Farming

Post by Wolf Farming »

Santa didn't bring the game you wanted for Xmas aww bless yeh we get it you don't like fs22 fine there's a really simple solution take it back and get a refund and go an buy battlefield 2042 or the latest rinse repeat version of call of duty as you seem to prefer shooters games and then you stop coming on here comparing a game that's has twice the staff to small studio that has only a few devs from a personal perspective of gta v I found it boring with a somewhat ridiculous and Idiotic story plot and forgettable characters compared to previous gta titles but that's my opinion
Steam: Grey Wolf
Pc only
Farming simulator 15,17,19,22
Currently playing: court farm
Fav tractor: challenger John Deere
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

DEERE318 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:09 pm
Luftkopf wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:40 am If someone were to come and say "I feel a bit disappointed with the look of FS22 so far. I don't like the direction the graphics seem to be going, the art style seems a bit too cartoony for me" then they're likely to be met with civil discussion. If someone comes along and says "FS22 look like stuff giants are useless because they can't make the game look like a game in a totally different genre with a budget and dev staff 10x larger!?!?" then they're going to get called out.

As it is though, any attempt at rational discussion from people who have a positive view is met by accusations of brown-nosing, so what's the point of discussion?
I don't think the OP was interested in a discussion, he even said it was a rant. He was probably disappointed with his purchase, and needed to blow off some steam.

There was only one attempt at a rational discussion by DEERE317 on page one, everything else can be read as an insult.

Sniff... And I tried so hard. Nah! That's ok. This is NOT the forum to have sensitive feelings. This game has so many aspects from the earlier ones, it's not surprising there are arguments. We're all looking for different things in this game.