Tractor Doors

razrbx

Tractor Doors

Post by razrbx »

I’m using the Case IH Puma mod and have inadvertently opened the drivers door. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to close it. I’m playing on Xbox console. Is there an exhaustive list of all the controls?
iwan073

Re: Tractor Doors

Post by iwan073 »

I have a teleportation system.
Don’t need doors
Ignorance is bliss
Farmer Chef

Post by Farmer Chef »

razrbx wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:11 am I’m using the Case IH Puma mod and have inadvertently opened the drivers door. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to close it. I’m playing on Xbox console. Is there an exhaustive list of all the controls?
I’m not 100% sure on this particular mod as I haven’t tried it out as of yet.
If you have the help menu enabled it should show you the buttons to press. Usually either lb or rb and a directional button on the d-pad.
Hope this helps…
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

razrbx wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:11 am I’m using the Case IH Puma mod and have inadvertently opened the drivers door. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to close it. I’m playing on Xbox console. Is there an exhaustive list of all the controls?
If you look at the help window while in the tractor and nothing attached, you should have the option to move parts when pressing one of the bumpers. I believe it's usually for the door LB+RS Left-Right
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
razrbx

Post by razrbx »

Thanks for the help. It was LB+RB and RS.