Claas Xerion Saddle Trac not downloading

Xtrememaster

Re: Claas Xerion Saddle Trac not downloading

Post by Xtrememaster »

Grundlefosse wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:17 pm Unlike most posters, I'm using PC. Got the Claas Saddle Trac DLC when I installed FS22 for first time and it would appear at start of game with other Mods /DLC, Since Patch 1,2, it's no longer there. When I select a map to play I get the following message "This games Save uses downloadable content which is not installed. If you continue, some vehicles will not be available. Alternatively, you can download the following content ; Claas Xerion Saddle Trac Pack" - but I already have, it worked before Patch 1.2.
Come on Giants, it's apparent this DLC is causing cross platform problems, please fix.
Would installed this trac pack after the Patch 1.2 not before.
You should had wait a little longer, then tou didnt had this problem beforehand.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
rain94

Post by rain94 »

Trying to download the DLC that I purchased on the PSN onto my PS5 (USA) still causes the error. Please help Giants.
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

I have sent 2 bug reports on the public bug tracker and am getting the message that it is fixed. IT IS NOT!!!!! I am of the opinion that since I pre ordered and I was still on PS4 when I pre ordered I am not getting all the content I should be. It is not Sony's problem as the Focus/Giants Farming Simulator 17 and Giants Farming Simulator 19 are the only games on my PS5 not working as advertised.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
Willie769

Post by Willie769 »

I preorder on PS5 and still have not been able to download this addon. I continually get the error "CE-107880-4 Something went wrong." When will this be fixed? I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice with no luck.
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

As of 5 minutes ago I have not been able to download the Saddle Trac Pack. It is not on the Sony download list for FS22 either. I have sent 2 bug reports and according to whoever is checking the bug reports it has been resolved. I guess that they are not able to fix it and are ignoring the problem. I also find it odd that it will download if I download the PS4 version but not if I download the PS5 version.
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
Rmajoros

Post by Rmajoros »

Ya I'm having a issue as well, I put my code in it excepted it and just says waiting to download and when I press start download it just fires up the game and obviously doesn't download not sure what the deal is iv deleted it and tryed again.....same thing
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Rmajoros wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:57 pm Ya I'm having a issue as well, I put my code in it excepted it and just says waiting to download and when I press start download it just fires up the game and obviously doesn't download not sure what the deal is iv deleted it and tryed again.....same thing
Hold Right shift before starting the game.. Then you can validated the game data.. If there is something missing it will update it self.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
crobinson970

Post by crobinson970 »

I replied in another thread regarding the same issue. Preorder Fs22 for PS5 but Saddle trac pack will not download. I'm receiving error code CE-107880-4. I first received the error on the release date and still have not been able to get this saddle trac downloaded. I love this game but am about ready to give up due to lack of contact from support. Acknowledgement that there is an issue would be a plus.

Thanks
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

I pre ordered FS22 on June 22, 2021 and still can't download the Claas Saddle Trac Pack. I have filed 2 bug reports and as of 10:16 A.M. Arizona time I am still getting the "Something went wrong" CE-107880-4 message and both the bug reports are being ignored. The Saddle Trac Pack is not even listed in the Playstation Store. It shows up in the mod hub but will not download.

It is 97 days since FS22 went live and they still have not fixed this problem.
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
Kosh

Post by Kosh »

Same here, it is infuriating that it has gone on this long. I filed a bug report too and posted a note to it daily after not getting a response for a few days. Eventually they just closed my bug report stating to contact the tech support email. Well their tech support might as well be operated by chimpanzees because I had already contacted them and have been emailing them for 3 months now and just keep getting the same canned, irrelevant responses from them. It is inexcusable really.
4everLSU

Post by 4everLSU »

The customer service with this game is an absolute joke. I have put in tickets behind this issue and the one that makes me more mad than any is sugarcane. Sugarcane has been a broken crop in FS since the crop was released. Literally NOTHING works when trying to plant or harvest sugarcane. When I put tickets in I just get the same automated reply blah blah. I finally put in a couple thru the Mantis system that they told me would be my best bet. It has been in since the game was released and still hasn’t even been looked at. I won’t be buying ANY more games in this series and I want my money back for this one but of course you can’t contact anyone.
Rmajoros

Post by Rmajoros »

When I got my game I put the code in and it went through but it's almost like PlayStation store doesn't recognize that I own the pack now and it still says I have to purchase it but then all of a sudden it started to work but my game kept crashing so I deleted the game to redownload now its just says I have to purchase it again and I can't get it to work, something's wonky giants needs to figure this out. And no codes for the add on pack just when my game crashes like everytime I play it FML!!
Richard Dower

Post by Richard Dower »

I downloaded patch 1.1.0 but in game the DLC is still showing as 1.0.0 ??
Rmajoros

Post by Rmajoros »

Oh ok thanks maybe that's it then
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

As of 5 minutes ago I still am not able to download the Saddle Trac Pack. It shows as version 1.1.0 but I still get the message

Something went wrong

CE-107880-4.

I also do not have the Angivin Countryside map in the maps category page.
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.