Where's the 1.3 patch???

Mwal

Re: Where's the 1.3 patch???

Post by Mwal »

catfan1212 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:54 pm
Man what happened to this entire #&$*^!% forum ever since 22 released its just been a hot bed of negativity and complaining, like people need to learn to be grateful that we even get mods on console. I still play 19 but thats due to the fact that i'm broke and cant afford 22 but if i had the money i'd still buy it in a heartbeat despite all the negativity on this forum
It’s not the negativity of this forum that will get you it’s the lack of communication from giants. The bury your head in the sand approach is pretty off putting. It’s been three months, now your saying in some cases your star feature is broken, except you’re not saying it, content creators are for you because you can’t be bothered to comment. Take a look at how other games handle this, total coverage on all social media, acknowledgement of bigger issues, speedy patches for big issues, not giants they prefer monthly patches like other games use to fix issues like discolorations or objects not touching or turning or moving properly. The icing on the cake is those types of issues weren’t even fixed in many cases in 19😂 Point in all that is people are mad, nothings changed at the forum except the attitude towards the developer, then ask yourself I haven’t played the game, I don’t know for myself but people are filling up the normally peaceful little forum with angry rants and the technical support has plenty of legitimate issue posts as well, so do you believe there’s that many entitled people or does the game have issues that are reaching a frustrating level? To your other comment no one wants to wait six months like we had to with 19 to be in a decent place to play, especially after giants rewarded themselves with a month of vacation for releasing a nearly complete game and managing to slap a bandage on two days before that vacation.
catfan1212

Post by catfan1212 »

Mwal wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:23 pm
catfan1212 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:54 pm
Man what happened to this entire #&$*^!% forum ever since 22 released its just been a hot bed of negativity and complaining, like people need to learn to be grateful that we even get mods on console. I still play 19 but thats due to the fact that i'm broke and cant afford 22 but if i had the money i'd still buy it in a heartbeat despite all the negativity on this forum
It’s not the negativity of this forum that will get you it’s the lack of communication from giants. The bury your head in the sand approach is pretty off putting. It’s been three months, now your saying in some cases your star feature is broken, except you’re not saying it, content creators are for you because you can’t be bothered to comment. Take a look at how other games handle this, total coverage on all social media, acknowledgement of bigger issues, speedy patches for big issues, not giants they prefer monthly patches like other games use to fix issues like discolorations or objects not touching or turning or moving properly. The icing on the cake is those types of issues weren’t even fixed in many cases in 19😂 Point in all that is people are mad, nothings changed at the forum except the attitude towards the developer, then ask yourself I haven’t played the game, I don’t know for myself but people are filling up the normally peaceful little forum with angry rants and the technical support has plenty of legitimate issue posts as well, so do you believe there’s that many entitled people or does the game have issues that are reaching a frustrating level? To your other comment no one wants to wait six months like we had to with 19 to be in a decent place to play, especially after giants rewarded themselves with a month of vacation for releasing a nearly complete game and managing to slap a bandage on two days before that vacation.
note to self never open my mouth on this forum again because everything i say is wrong
farming on ps4 :biggrin2:
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

catfan1212 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:33 pm
note to self never open my mouth on this forum again because everything i say is wrong
I never said you were wrong, I just asked you a question to think about. But if you want to go the wrong route yeah I would say having not played the game then coming on here saying it’s a hotbed of negativity and complaining while again never playing said game, yeah you’re definitely in the wrong and shouldn’t open your mouth until you’ve experienced what the “complainers” are complaining about. But you will likely get the game in spring or summer and go “I’m not sure what they were complaining about” just remember the “complainers” helped identify the issues and get it to that point. Now if you want we can talk about it like grownups without silly little snarky cracks or you can hang out and argue with the “change the engine” or “sell it to rockstar” crowd, because some of us are mad and aren’t just trolls.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

h3rich wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:18 pm MODS are what make this game enjoyable and Giants should know that after such a long FS history...they are not new developers and should keep to a certain standard.

Everywhere you look (social media, discord, forums,...) there are constant complains about issues with the game.

And some of you have to accept that some players are not willing to be quiet about these issues and will continue to expose them until something changes. It's not because we hate the game or the developer, it's because we want the game to get BETTER!

If you are happy with the game, you can make your own thread and praise them there.
No I think should post it here, you seem to be quite rude recently,
catfan1212

Post by catfan1212 »

Mwal wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:46 pm
catfan1212 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:33 pm
I never said you were wrong, I just asked you a question to think about. But if you want to go the wrong route yeah I would say having not played the game then coming on here saying it’s a hotbed of negativity and complaining while again never playing said game, yeah you’re definitely in the wrong and shouldn’t open your mouth until you’ve experienced what the “complainers” are complaining about. But you will likely get the game in spring or summer and go “I’m not sure what they were complaining about” just remember the “complainers” helped identify the issues and get it to that point. Now if you want we can talk about it like grownups without silly little snarky cracks or you can hang out and argue with the “change the engine” or “sell it to rockstar” crowd, because some of us are mad and aren’t just trolls.
I'm sorry
farming on ps4 :biggrin2:
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

The patch should come asap regardless of when the DLC is planned to be released. The TLX has appeared to highlight an issue on console with multiple options on something in the shop. I don't play console myself so have no first hand experience but watching Mr Sealyp he got so sick of his game crashing doing mod reviews his has given up doing them for now.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I personally don’t think this is a mod issue. I think the mods being released are exposing the issues with this game. In 19, they kept telling me it was mod conflicts but I debunked that by going through mods for days and still crashed. I’m not a developer, so I’m trying to be lenient…but I agree with the OP and others…it’s getting frustrating especially the fact giants is saying nothing about this. A modder had to tell us as his mod was pulled from consoles.

Mod or not…I want the game to work without issues unless it’s my hardware issue. Mods do make the game, no doubt. Defend giants or be against them idc…I paid for the game just like everyone else and I want the game to work without hiccups preferably. I don’t think anyone is wrong here…except the comment about the OP complaining because the tlx is an American truck 🙄 really… that’s not the only mods that crashed the game in my experience…

Just be open Giants…tell us what’s going on l, ON YOUR GUYS FORUM!!
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
lawm

Post by lawm »

I should stick to buying this game for half price a year later used is what some of you are saying. Then I will have an unplugged modded up game. I can wait for mods, but 82 said he initially submitted thebtlx on dec 9th and now this. As I stated previously, I've blue screened out of the game on my ps4 twice in store loading vanilla tractors. Not everytime. Was the tlx crashing out everytime or just here and there? No friggin idea! Plus with all the American themed items this year, why in the hell did we not get pickups like 17 had? These are lunch fetching errand trucks Giants cmon. Also, sealyp is rather patient, so that's saying something
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

catfan1212 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:13 pm
*thumbsup* :biggrin2:
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
eric21

Post by eric21 »

The reason for less mods for fs17 because it was the first ntime modhub was up on consoles, most of modders weren't really into console mods at the time, only it picked up late in fs17.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

eric21 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:15 pm The reason for less mods for fs17 because it was the first ntime modhub was up on consoles, most of modders weren't really into console mods at the time, only it picked up late in fs17.
So what’s your point? That they SHOULD NOT have been prepared for an uptick in popularity going from 17-19-22 following the trends of 17-19
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

catfan1212 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:57 pm
I'm sorry
I also apologize for being a dick, as you now seem like a much more reasonable individual
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

lawm wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:08 pm I should stick to buying this game for half price a year later used is what some of you are saying. Then I will have an unplugged modded up game. I can wait for mods, but 82 said he initially submitted thebtlx on dec 9th and now this. As I stated previously, I've blue screened out of the game on my ps4 twice in store loading vanilla tractors. Not everytime. Was the tlx crashing out everytime or just here and there? No friggin idea! Plus with all the American themed items this year, why in the hell did we not get pickups like 17 had? These are lunch fetching errand trucks Giants cmon. Also, sealyp is rather patient, so that's saying something
These are lunch fetching errand trucks - what does this mean?
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
eric21

Post by eric21 »

North American style trucks..cause you kno...Merica and all that
lawm

Post by lawm »

eric21 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:35 pm North American style trucks..cause you kno...Merica and all that
Yep that's right.....seeing as how I'm playing on a merica map and I'm from merica. Once again, if this game was all euro equipment and euro maps.....I wouldnt be here