over 2 months

WolfeUK

over 2 months

Post by WolfeUK »

And still no fix for the series x issues with regards the stuttering, for me personally i find it unplayable with this issue as it gives me a headache after some play time, its literally the only game in my library that does it, so its not my xbox or TV setup!

So my question is is this ever going to get fixed or do i try to get this game refunded ? its pretty poor service to not from what i can see even acknowledge the problem exists yet alone a fix for it is coming,

I fed up with seeing this game collecting dust on my shelf when i should be enjoying it.
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen:
Drmattymd

Re: over 2 months

Post by Drmattymd »

patch is coming in the next few weeks
Playing on PC and PS4
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

Almost 3 weeks ago Giants said the patch was in the works, and would be released in a couple weeks.
Now you're saying the patch is coming in the next few weeks. :confusednew:

I hope they're not back in their office saying "hey look at that comment guys, we were just given a few more weeks".
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

Checked your blood pressure today? :mrgreen:

Reading between the lines you're advocating that Giants release a patch that wasn't complete, and will need further patches.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

That's what will likely happen anyway.
h3rich

Post by h3rich »

Patch will be availiable when they have something to sell you.

They simply don't care as you can all see from their responses or should i say no responses.

Anyone who is still defending them at this point is in delusion that they actually care about anything else but money.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

WolfeUK wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:18 pm So my question is is this ever going to get fixed or do i try to get this game refunded ? its pretty poor service to not from what i can see even acknowledge the problem exists yet alone a fix for it is coming,
Did you create a bug report in GIANTS' official bug tracker for this issue: viewtopic.php?f=964&t=168424

If yes then you should get some feedback from GIANTS at some point either acknowledging the problem or not, and if a fix for it is coming in a future patch.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

don_apple wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:56 pm
WolfeUK wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:18 pm So my question is is this ever going to get fixed or do i try to get this game refunded ? its pretty poor service to not from what i can see even acknowledge the problem exists yet alone a fix for it is coming,
Did you create a bug report in GIANTS' official bug tracker for this issue: viewtopic.php?f=964&t=168424

If yes then you should get some feedback from GIANTS at some point either acknowledging the problem or not, and if a fix for it is coming in a future patch.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? There's no room for your "logic" and "reasoning" here. /s.

Thank you for pointing this out. I feel like the amount of people who complain here without actually filing a bug report with Giants is much higher than it should be.
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
johnlinden

Post by johnlinden »

I am very surprised this company wants us customers to find the bugs and report them. I am sorry, I do not work for you. Please take it upon yourself as a company and start the game you created, dig out the bugs that you put there, and come back to us with a product that we all would be proud of.
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

johnlinden wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:50 pm I am very surprised this company wants us customers to find the bugs and report them. I am sorry, I do not work for you. Please take it upon yourself as a company and start the game you created, dig out the bugs that you put there, and come back to us with a product that we all would be proud of.
I don't think any company wants to have bugs let alone users find them but it happens. If they wanted you to find bug and report them there would be some sort of reward system, like a gold star everytime you found one and reported it. However there are a few things to bear in mind, not everyone has the same system (I bet mines very different from yours) so things vary. It would be impossible for any company to test things on every system and system configuration. Based on that not everyone has the same bugs, I don't have bugs that I've seen a lot of people reporting. I don't have a single bale in my showroom (watch that change now) like a lot of people do. Then there are players that actually try and find bugs/exploits to the game and then complain when their game isn't working the way it was designed. And finally show me a game that doesn't have bugs. At least this game doesn't have bugs that cause your GPU to fry and then blame the GPU manufacturer instead.
I'm not saying Giants is perfect, their communication is extremely lacking, but they can't find and fix all the bugs without the community's help...
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
johnlinden

Post by johnlinden »

I see your point that they need the community's help.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I mean, if Giants posted a thread on here with a list of all the things they were working on and aware of, that would be nice as well. I really don't think that is too difficult either. And on that list they could mention if they have any desire to fix "said issue". That way we know if we are posting a reduntant issue.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:01 pm I mean, if Giants posted a thread on here with a list of all the things they were working on and aware of, that would be nice as well. I really don't think that is too difficult either. And on that list they could mention if they have any desire to fix "said issue". That way we know if we are posting a reduntant issue.
I've suggested that before but it would still be awesomesauce. That way you would know what's fixed or going to be fixed. I would also make life easier as their QA team wouldn't have to keep responding with "known issue, will be fixed ..."
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

But then again, almost every bug report will also help them narrow down the cause, as various system configuration are reporting in errors.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

don_apple wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:56 pm

I create 2 bugreports, 1st one was before the first patch, the reply: fixed in next patch, but it wasn't. 2nd bugreport was on the 15th of december, it's still open en no answer after more the 2 months. So Giants is aware of the problem for more then 2 months but no one seems to care.