Winter DLC?

Rasping rabbit

Re: Winter DLC?

Post by Rasping rabbit »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:35 pm
I'm hoping the Precision DLC isn't too far away either.....
As far as I remember that was planned for Easter. Unfortunately Easter seems to move around a lot 😆
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:35 pm As a farmer I can assure march is definitely a busy month getting ready and sowing the SPRING crops.
Anyway no point in being too pedantic were getting 4 DLC this year so doesn't matter too much when.

It is more of an interest too see if they actually mix things up as far as the DLC is concerned with maybe other things rather than just more equipment hopefully maybe gameplay elements.... Fat chance I know.

As a farmer I can assure you I have never planted anything in march, or very often in April for that matter. The climate does tend to vary in different locations…
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Here in Illinois March is anhydrous and April is planting.
Edit: we also put oats with new seeding alfalfa in March.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

We’re lucky if all the snow is melted by the end of march, hahaha
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

Mwal wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:56 pm
FarmerJohn89 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:35 pm As a farmer I can assure march is definitely a busy month getting ready and sowing the SPRING crops.
Anyway no point in being too pedantic were getting 4 DLC this year so doesn't matter too much when.

It is more of an interest too see if they actually mix things up as far as the DLC is concerned with maybe other things rather than just more equipment hopefully maybe gameplay elements.... Fat chance I know.

As a farmer I can assure you I have never planted anything in march, or very often in April for that matter. The climate does tend to vary in different locations…
Yep it totally depends on where you are. In a good year we can get things planted in April in Eastern Ontario, but there are also many years where things get pushed back till May. Even if the weather's warm it doesn't always mean you'll get the crops in. A warm wet April can be worse than a cool dry april.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
Dorsai

Post by Dorsai »

In my part of Colorado we also planted oats with new alfalfa which was done in May. March & April snow and cold temps is very possible. Depending on how far north a farmer is determines when field prep, drilling can take place. Y'all have pleasant day!
Back in the day:
Owner/operator L Lazy M Hereford Ranch
Plays FS22 on a pc
"Put on a cowboy hat lose your mind" :hi:
garyst

Post by garyst »

Here in Louisiana farmers start planting corn and rice around the 2nd of March and milo planting starts around the 18th.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

norfolk farmer wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:19 am Fixing the game should be the number 1 priority at the moment.
True :hi:
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Yeah maybe seasons wasn't the best placeholder for the DLC's 😂 probably should of stuck with Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4 🤣
JonOne

Post by JonOne »

Punxsutawney Phil said six more weeks of winter so there were probably a few relieved sighs around Giants HQ
Jon, 29
Somewhere near the River Parishes.
I enjoy long slow drives in my combine, cold starts and red bird win streaks.
Please don’t feed the trolls.
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

deerefarm wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:30 pm March 22 has been the announced release date for the first dlc for the game. Giant's just tweeted it an hour ago.
Actually that's March 2022
Playing on PC and PS4