over 2 months

chedly_farms

Re: over 2 months

Post by chedly_farms »

Lexie wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:45 pm
don_apple wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:56 pm
WolfeUK wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:18 pm So my question is is this ever going to get fixed or do i try to get this game refunded ? its pretty poor service to not from what i can see even acknowledge the problem exists yet alone a fix for it is coming,
Did you create a bug report in GIANTS' official bug tracker for this issue: viewtopic.php?f=964&t=168424

If yes then you should get some feedback from GIANTS at some point either acknowledging the problem or not, and if a fix for it is coming in a future patch.
I create 2 bugreports, 1st one was before the first patch, the reply: fixed in next patch, but it wasn't. 2nd bugreport was on the 15th of december, it's still open en no answer after more the 2 months. So Giants is aware of the problem for more then 2 months but no one seems to care.
But, if you fill out a bug report, they'll keep you updated, :wink3:
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:43 pm
Lexie wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:45 pm
don_apple wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:56 pm
Did you create a bug report in GIANTS' official bug tracker for this issue: viewtopic.php?f=964&t=168424

If yes then you should get some feedback from GIANTS at some point either acknowledging the problem or not, and if a fix for it is coming in a future patch.
I create 2 bugreports, 1st one was before the first patch, the reply: fixed in next patch, but it wasn't. 2nd bugreport was on the 15th of december, it's still open en no answer after more the 2 months. So Giants is aware of the problem for more then 2 months but no one seems to care.
But, if you fill out a bug report, they'll keep you updated, :wink3:
Yes, updated with how silance sounds
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

We report them, they fix them if required for next DLC.

I think MagicBoy was referring to my post when he said "Reading between the lines you're advocating that Giants release a patch that wasn't complete, and will need further patches."

I would never advocate for a patch that needs to be patched. They are quite demonstrably capable of achieving that all on their own.
I was just saying that 3 weeks ago, they said it would be released in a couple weeks, so already a week past what they said. And then Drmattymd says it's coming in the next few weeks. So a couple weeks may be turning into 6 weeks. Now there's word that the DLC will be March 22.
So in the end, no news is typical news.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:01 pm I mean, if Giants posted a thread on here with a list of all the things they were working on and aware of, that would be nice as well. I really don't think that is too difficult either. And on that list they could mention if they have any desire to fix "said issue". That way we know if we are posting a reduntant issue.
That would mean the community team having to interact with us on here, what were you thinking :lol:
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:01 pm I mean, if Giants posted a thread on here with a list of all the things they were working on and aware of, that would be nice as well. I really don't think that is too difficult either. And on that list they could mention if they have any desire to fix "said issue". That way we know if we are posting a reduntant issue.
Exactly, that was all i was asking, im in no rush for them to fix the game, id rather they take their time and not add more bugs, but at the same time have it acknowledged and are working on a fix.
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen:
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I read in another thread a member of Giants staff saying an issue would not be fixed in the coming patch but in the one after that.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

What's the word today? Any news on an update?
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Gundad68

Post by Gundad68 »

Another bug stutter report sent in. lol
Xbone player,too poor for a PC. lol
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

deerefarm wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:15 pm
I've suggested that before but it would still be awesomesauce. That way you would know what's fixed or going to be fixed. I would also make life easier as their QA team wouldn't have to keep responding with "known issue, will be fixed ..."
Do they even bother to let people know it's a known issue anymore?
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

Ever since they changed their bug tracker, you can't just go and see what has been reported. Imagine 100,000 people reporting the same bug, times 100 bugs.
A posted known issue list would help us and them.
punchi

Post by punchi »

Or they use it as a priority indicator
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

It wouldn't be so bad if the bug tracker was integrated into the forums, so I could report a bug from here without need to reg with another site.
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

That's the way it worked prior to FS19.
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

That's terrible. Performance issues, bad optimization, whatever it is, should not take two months to take care of. They should have solved the issue and released a hot fix so that people can at least enjoy the game they paid full price for.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

So why did you say you wouldn't buy it? And yet here you are? Last person got found out