Update 1.3

Beastbubba

Re: Update 1.3

Post by Beastbubba »

furman11 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:08 pm When you increase the modhub space to 8Gb on XBOX SERIES X. On PS5 from the beginning it's 8Gb and on XBOX SERIES X 4Gb. It's for the hell to buy a new console since it's treated like an Xbox One !!!
That is because the game was made to work on last gen consoles. This is how us PC players feel all the time...
PC gamer.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

Xbox series stutters incab are caused by the mirrors. Looking backwards, no mirrors visible, no problem, looking forward, mirrors visible, stutters. Harvester, looking forward, no mirrors visible, no problem, turning left or right, mirror visible and having stutters.
bosay831

Post by bosay831 »

furman11 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:08 pm When you increase the modhub space to 8Gb on XBOX SERIES X. On PS5 from the beginning it's 8Gb and on XBOX SERIES X 4Gb. It's for the hell to buy a new console since it's treated like an Xbox One !!!
Agreed. This issue was not addressed with the 1.3 update? Disappointing. Making FS backward compatible with previous gen systems is hurting the entire FS 22 community. Since they "fixed" the slot count issue this is really an even bigger issue for XBox owners.
USA - Florida - Yes I'm a Florida man but not "that" Florida man...
FS 22 on XBOX Series X because I want to and refuse to pay COVID prices for PC parts
FS19 on PC
redbull-man82

Post by redbull-man82 »

The 4Gb limit is a microsoft issue it got nothing to do with old gen . If it was an old gen thing then ps4 would have 4Gb for mods but it hasnt it has 8Gb for mods and thats from the start
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I still have stuttering a bit, game still crashed as I played a bit and entered the store tk buy a new tractor. So with that and slots all messed…I have an even worse game than before. Thanks giants 👍
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
StoneTheCrows

Post by StoneTheCrows »

Beastbubba wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:13 pm
That is because the game was made to work on last gen consoles. This is how us PC players feel all the time...
Ha ha. No. Only the PC players who have the cash to keep upgrading their machines feel like that. Reason I switched to console was because I never had the specs to play the latest games.
lawm

Post by lawm »

So what's the official slots on ps4. Total slots and equipment slots map etc?
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

StoneTheCrows wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:07 pm
Ha ha. No. Only the PC players who have the cash to keep upgrading their machines feel like that. Reason I switched to console was because I never had the specs to play the latest games.
I had a computer for over 10yrs with only upgrading the gpu, ram, and storgae on it once. It was still running latest games perfectly fine. Part of reason for replacing it was it was still on win7, and no dx12 support...
PC gamer.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

lawm wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:53 pm So what's the official slots on ps4. Total slots and equipment slots map etc?
I believe Mr Sealyp said it was 2600 total for PS4, still double what was on fs19. From what I can see it’s a few extra here and there on equipment, but most things still seem lower than the slot counts on fs19 so overall I still don’t see it as an issue. I’m on Xbox one X and haven’t really worried about slots so far.
minie

Post by minie »

first, sorry for my terrible english.

my game has updated today, and something is wrong.

while you're working on a contract, sometimes there is a message ¿¿you've completed 10% on field 45?? or whatever it says in english. but it's wrong because the field number and the percent are exchange. you are really working on field 10 and you complete de 45%.

i hope i'm giving a good explanation.

also the game now is going like more heavy, it stops a second a then continues.

i'm playing on pc.

thank you
Cyrus1952

Set destination

Post by Cyrus1952 »

On PS5, Old Stream Farm, turned off traffic, tried different vehicles and even marked, like 100 feet down the main road and keep getting destination blocked or unreachable. Hope this isn't busted, use it alot. Side note, pre-ordered game and still get error message trying to get Saddle Trac pack.
StoneTheCrows

Post by StoneTheCrows »

Beastbubba wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:57 pm

I had a computer for over 10yrs with only upgrading the gpu, ram, and storgae on it once. It was still running latest games perfectly fine. Part of reason for replacing it was it was still on win7, and no dx12 support...
But I do get where you are coming from. Game designers are building games which fit the console market, so they rarely get to explore the limits of a high spec PC.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:00 pm
lawm wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:53 pm So what's the official slots on ps4. Total slots and equipment slots map etc?
I believe Mr Sealyp said it was 2600 total for PS4, still double what was on fs19. From what I can see it’s a few extra here and there on equipment, but most things still seem lower than the slot counts on fs19 so overall I still don’t see it as an issue. I’m on Xbox one X and haven’t really worried about slots so far.
Definitely still above my usage on past versions. I like the slot breathing room on 22 though! Thank ya much!
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

lawm wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:12 pm
Rasping rabbit wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:00 pm
Definitely still above my usage on past versions. I like the slot breathing room on 22 though! Thank ya much!
No worries, just tried my old stream farm save on Xbox and I think my slots used have gone up slightly. I can’t remember what they were before but they are around 1300 now. That’s with 3 tractors and a harvester, usual selection of attachments (cultivator, plough, seeder etc) and a few greenhouses and random other placeables. 👍🏼
paul_c

Post by paul_c »

StoneTheCrows wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:03 pm
Beastbubba wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:57 pm

But I do get where you are coming from. Game designers are building games which fit the console market, so they rarely get to explore the limits of a high spec PC.
I might be somewhat out of the loop, but I believe the trend for higher and higher quality games has turned; or if not turned, then slowed significantly. For example, the last few games which stick in my mind as "pushing the performance" of PCs were Flight Simulator 2020 and Cyberpunk 2077 (whose launch turned into a hot mess). Since then I don't think there's been much.

And I can see why! I bought my system a few years ago, and paid about £200 for a secondhand 2060 graphics card. Nowadays, I believe the horrendous supply issues are easing, but a NEW 1650 is now about the £200 mark, and a NEW 2060 about £379. 3050 still isn't obtainable and the 3060 starts at around £379. Would you go lower than a 1650 in a new PC these days? Unlikely. And if you went much higher than (say) 2060, then you're realistically into £1200-1500 for a decent spec. Compare with around £600 for an XBox X (still quite a lot for a 12 year old) and you can see why the cut-down XBox series S becomes attractive to develop for.

So while obviously there is the possibility of a fast performing PC, its a minority of a minority market, thus somewhat irrelevant for a company to make effort towards developing for and hoping to make any decent profits off. Its going to be a few years, maybe never, before we return to a situation where PC components gained a decent percentage performance increase year on year and prices stayed the same.