Never had to ask this…

vondeylenfarms

Never had to ask this…

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I’ve bought this game since you guys started…and never had to ask how to request for a refund till now. The new update today (1.3) on ps5…is an absolute joke and a slap in the face or console players. You advertised lower slots, how “amazing” it will be ect and after we all buy it…you claim lowering slots will fix the crashes. Newsflash…I already crashed the game AFTER the update today. ITS NOT SLOTS!! Does the error reports not get read? It crashes as I start a map, barely any slots! I enter the store and it struggles to load and boom! Crash….

Instead you lower base game slots, you raise slots on ALL equipment and maps so where this is no better than fs19….waste of money. To me $60 is a lot, so I would like a refund. Considering it’s false advertising AND bigger issue is…the game is NOT fixed!!!! You screwed me on slots and I can’t play because it crashes still. Don’t even blame mods…lol what a joke, I barely have any mods!! Not to mention the vast amount of mods coming I’m sure slots will be through the roof. Look, awesome game, but the issues that plagued fs19 at the end are now in fs22 and you still can’t fix it…just refund people that want it and keep your dignity at least…

Also, I’m well aware some will not agree and I do not care. I’m a paying customer just others and I respect your gameplay and thoughts whatever they may be. But respect mine…the game is broke, I’m on ps5 with everything up to date. I heard the mod conflict in fs19 and debunked that and it’s not the issue now! I’m also well aware no one from giants will read this nor care…because they don’t, ever…🙄
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
lawm

Re: Never had to ask this…

Post by lawm »

I would like clarification on the slots before I download this update. I said before there's an issue with stuff meeting rendered or something I don't know how the games actually load up. The only times I have had issues crashing at the store is when I enter the store very shortly after entering the game. It's like I got a lot things settled down and things be running smoothly then I have no issues. That's why I was very irritated when I heard 82 say that the mod got pulled when I knew it was not the mod
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

I know your feelings. I tried to get a refund after 34 days or so on Xbox, but it was rejected because of more then 30 days. I wanted a refund because of the stutters, it was causing motion sickness for me. Now 3 months later, on outside cam it's ok with the stutter, but incab the stutters are worse then before and are caused by the mirrors. After 3 months still those big issues, wtf are they doing? Busy with paid DLC?

They're selling a bugged game, after 3 months it's still not sorted and now you get a lower overall slotcount and equipment with a higher slotcount. So they certainly do not deliver what they're advertising.

And if people are wondering why are the forum become so toxic, that's what you get with a mess like this and no communication other then when they have to sell something.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

lawm wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:25 pm I would like clarification on the slots before I download this update. I said before there's an issue with stuff meeting rendered or something I don't know how the games actually load up. The only times I have had issues crashing at the store is when I enter the store very shortly after entering the game. It's like I got a lot things settled down and things be running smoothly then I have no issues. That's why I was very irritated when I heard 82 say that the mod got pulled when I knew it was not the mod
So my ps5 went down to 4400 slots base. The maps went up in slots and so did all equipment. Still more than ps4 but way less if you add the added slots to equipment and maps.

I have the same issue you do. Start a map, and do some stuff and enter the store to buy a implement, and as it’s loading the image…I crash. They have no fix, they fail to even address the problem! The slot issue fixed maybe the saved game thing but not this.

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
lawm

Post by lawm »

Thankfully I did new former when I started my play through. Each time I play I go in and start doing work with what I have wait for things to settle down then hit up the store midway through
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

lawm wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:39 pm Thankfully I did new former when I started my play through. Each time I play I go in and start doing work with what I have wait for things to settle down then hit up the store midway through
I’ve tried that also…still crashes on me sometimes. It’s frustrating beyond all hell….and once again they won’t respond to this issue

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
lawm

Post by lawm »

Yeah that doesn't make much sense. I'm on the old console playstation the only time my fan speeds up is when I load the game and when I go into the store but like I said if I wait I have yet to have any issues after the initial setup has calmed down. I'd be pretty irritated myself if I showed out the money for a new or system yet have more issues
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:00 pm
lawm wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:39 pm Thankfully I did new former when I started my play through. Each time I play I go in and start doing work with what I have wait for things to settle down then hit up the store midway through
I’ve tried that also…still crashes on me sometimes. It’s frustrating beyond all hell….and once again they won’t respond to this issue
Have you tried doing a Factory Reset on your PS5? If that does not work or you've already tried, try to send it to Sony. *thumbsup*
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

If you buy lots of games for your console, they are more likely to give you a refund, so they don't upset a good customer. I have never been questioned about a refund request on Xbox.
If you can't get a refund, then I'd suggest that you provide a rating and review for the platform you're on, so other potential buyers know what you have gone through.
It would be good to mention how much time you have spent trying to sort out the problems.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I read the reviews. I skip the ones that only have a single word like Garbage, Trash and so on. I pay attention to the ones that give a reason behind the rating.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

No factory reset as it’s practically brand new lol like I have 3 games and fs is one of those. I can ask Sony for a refund but never had good luck from what I’ve read.

I guess it’s just wishful thinking in saying that Giants would respond or even acknowledge the fact that there is still a crashing issue and it needs fixed. Or that they are working on it so we know it’s coming at least?

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
paul_c

Post by paul_c »

If you have played it for more than about 4 hours and have mods, its going to be tricky obtaining a refund. I don't know what Sony's T&Cs state but there is discretion beyond the given timeframe, though. But don't hold your breath.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

I was thinking about finally buying it, but now not so sure.

Oh well, I still have lots left to do on my Welker save on FS19
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Yeah I was also thinking on get this for PS5 but no way on earth now they need to start from scratch and start all over.
They still haven't fixed up the ModHub. Well We had a good run of this from FS13 PC/PS3-Fs19 PS4. Looking forward to get my hands on GT7 on launch instead.
PS4
PS5