LTX Phoenix Series

BostonJohnny1226

LTX Phoenix Series

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

A big thumbs up to 82 Studio for this awesome truck.
All the design options and choices for the the truck are incredible, then add on the options for attachments---incredible!!!!
Very well done, I can imagine all the time and effort that went into this. NO ERRORS!!!!!
Thank you for an awesome mod!!!
Pafarmer

Re: LTX Phoenix Series

Post by Pafarmer »

Couldn’t agree more! Pallet auto loading is great!
lawm

Post by lawm »

Agreed! Big fan of 82! I love his rigs and the fact that he keeps updating mods. I'm pretty sure in 19 you couldn't stretch this rig with a day cab as much as you can now and it's awesome!!
redbull-man82

Post by redbull-man82 »

No errors😂
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

Its an excellant mod, really well done.
Mr.E51

Post by Mr.E51 »

i have a pronlem with the auto load i pulled up to the green house to load pallets and i get no load icon
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Mr.E51 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:11 pm i have a pronlem with the auto load i pulled up to the green house to load pallets and i get no load icon
You won’t, just drive close to the pallets and it should pick them up.
Moot

Post by Moot »

These were my favorite trucks in previous Farming Sim and I’m very happy that they’re in FS22. Thank you so much for your work!
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I love their trucks. They look nice and have great all around functionality. But..... the sound... its killing it and makes me not want to use their trucks. On my Sony MDR headset, Kraken BT headset and my 1000w sound system, it just sounds like utter trash (please note that the other equipment I have used, in game and mods, has sounded amazing). My only request would be to please drop the custom sounds (or at least redo them) as its really not working and makes the mod(s) unusable for me.
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
lawm

Post by lawm »

Judging by 19s version, I'm fairly sure his followers like the sounds. He does a lot of live modding on his streams and discussion options etc. Fun fact, buy the longest version tractor and wilson pacesetter and hire a worker if you like glitching out your system. I think it was trying to plot a course in my yard but couldn't put it together On the way back from the shop lol
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:39 am I love their trucks. They look nice and have great all around functionality. But..... the sound... its killing it and makes me not want to use their trucks. On my Sony MDR headset, Kraken BT headset and my 1000w sound system, it just sounds like utter trash (please note that the other equipment I have used, in game and mods, has sounded amazing). My only request would be to please drop the custom sounds (or at least redo them) as its really not working and makes the mod(s) unusable for me.
I thought it was just me. I love the mod but getting deafened every time I slow down is not for me. I will make use of the pup trailer and add ons though. It’s a shame because I love the look of the truck and the options on it.

Didn’t he change the mod on fs19 to remove the brake noises or was that a different mod?
lawm

Post by lawm »

You could turn off the jake. I dunno if there is an option this time or not
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

lawm wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:52 pm You could turn off the jake. I dunno if there is an option this time or not
I haven’t seen an option either on the configuration when you buy it or the help menu when in vehicle. :neutralnew:
lawm

Post by lawm »

Maybe in an update, I drive truck it dont bug me lol. Would be nice to turn off n on, like at night.....for realism.but it being loud with stacks is fairly accurate lol
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

It's too loud tho.. In my years driving over the road, I have never driven any tractor that had a properly functioning exhaust that sounded like that. I have to keep the volume so low I can't hear anything else because the moment you let off the gas, your ears are assaulted by the sound. And while we are on the topic of the "realism" of the jake, they are loud irl... you are absolutely right... which is why most cities and communities have laws and ordinance barring you from using it within city limits. Furthermore, it's not all that useful outside traveling down steep grades and irl is a freaking headache maker that is only used by most drivers (certainly in my case) when it's actually needed.
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick