More pallet woes?

Seedy

More pallet woes?

Post by Seedy »

So, since 1.3 we are to a level of pallet malfunction never before seen. My forklifts can't even reliably pickup a stack of two sunflower oil pallets without going all orbital, tried both base forklifts. I haven't even tried cheese or bread as yet. Even driving near previously stacked four high pallets makes everything start to shake.
Getting pallets off the forks is 10x harder than it was in 1.2, except explosively.
I think the electric forklift is going back in the trash.
I will grant, going by real world numbers, two pallets are probably at the limit of the forklift capacity, but most safety folks would say you need to go at least 150% of rated capacity before tipping. I would also say make the pallets bigger (taller) so they don't look like you should stack them four high.
Rasping rabbit

Re: More pallet woes?

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I have had no issues with pallets since the patch. Used the in game electric forklift plus the modded forklift with the double forks. Generally I don’t move more than 2 pallets at a time though.
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

Seedy wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:11 pm So, since 1.3 we are to a level of pallet malfunction never before seen. My forklifts can't even reliably pickup a stack of two sunflower oil pallets without going all orbital, tried both base forklifts. I haven't even tried cheese or bread as yet. Even driving near previously stacked four high pallets makes everything start to shake.
Getting pallets off the forks is 10x harder than it was in 1.2, except explosively.
I think the electric forklift is going back in the trash.
I will grant, going by real world numbers, two pallets are probably at the limit of the forklift capacity, but most safety folks would say you need to go at least 150% of rated capacity before tipping. I would also say make the pallets bigger (taller) so they don't look like you should stack them four high.
I'm having more issues since the update as well. Luckily the TLX pallet autoload will solve some of those issues.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

No problem with pallets after the 1.2.0 2 update. Still no problems with 1.3
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Seedy

Post by Seedy »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:15 pm I have had no issues with pallets since the patch. Used the in game electric forklift plus the modded forklift with the double forks. Generally I don’t move more than 2 pallets at a time though.
Seems like a save + reload fixed the issue I had with getting the pallets off the forks.
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

never had any problem with pallets since release!!!!
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding