FS22 Seasons by realismus modding?

Beanbrother

Re: FS22 Seasons by realismus modding?

Post by Beanbrother »

I feel like we now are waiting for precision. Hang on for a month and then I think the game will be complete by then and will see what been added and what’s missing.
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Having said that I do feel like this is the very water down version. A lot of things I’m missing
lawm

Post by lawm »

I hope realismus or someone can implement a hardcore mode for some of you. Note to Giants, if you make seasons more in depth down the road, always leave options to turn off features like you did in 22. I have everything to the hardest settings but I dont need animals dying or waiting on weather for grass to dry. I like lower yield for harvest in rain and enjoy how it is currently. But I have no issue with more realism as long as we can still turn it off.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Geos would be awesome to be able to get.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

This might be more of a question for the PC people. With Geo‘s being implemented into 22 does your starting calendar begin January? I know on console we have to fast forward when starting a map which is not a big deal just a pain in the butt. But it sure would like to plant everything in April/May instead of having it so split up
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

So the more I keep plugging along with 22 again I am very much enjoying it but missing some of the small little details of the old seasons of 19. Just doing some tillage in March and thinking back to 19 with seasons, if you had a really cold winter you maybe couldn’t start tillage until April. You start thinking to yourself I wish I would’ve did more in the fall. It’s the little details that really matter
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

Beanbrother wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:27 pm So the more I keep plugging along with 22 again I am very much enjoying it but missing some of the small little details of the old seasons of 19. Just doing some tillage in March and thinking back to 19 with seasons, if you had a really cold winter you maybe couldn’t start tillage until April. You start thinking to yourself I wish I would’ve did more in the fall. It’s the little details that really matter
*thumbsup* I agree!
Playing on Xbox since FS15
JonOne

Post by JonOne »

The lack of GEOs has been hurting replay ability for me at least; you could make one US map variable just by changing up the geo on a new save and that’s sorely missed by me on Elmcreek and I’m also sore about the absolute total lack of double cropping.
Jon, 29
Somewhere near the River Parishes.
I enjoy long slow drives in my combine, cold starts and red bird win streaks.
Please don’t feed the trolls.
Frag

Post by Frag »

I miss the season mod SO MUCH that I started a new campaign in FS19. I do not understand how a farming game will have 0 consideration to the weather when dealing with crop.

Dealing with the soil moisture, checking the weather forecast and dealing with spoiled crop was the only challenge in Farming Simulator that was adding a risk factor in the game. I did not check the weather once in FS22, why bothering since there are no effect whatsoever.

And don't get me started on animal management.

As I said on another thread, FS22 has cool sounds and a new nice construction UI. Other than that, this is a dumbed down version of FS19+Season.

Season was by far the most downloaded mods of FS19, so I am not a fan of the people saying that the base game was just fine.
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

Beanbrother wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:19 pm This might be more of a question for the PC people. With Geo‘s being implemented into 22 does your starting calendar begin January? I know on console we have to fast forward when starting a map which is not a big deal just a pain in the butt. But it sure would like to plant everything in April/May instead of having it so split up

Nope. Starts in August... Which dosen't really bother me. Gives you time to set up the map the way you want it and to clear land for your starting farm...
PC gamer.
Burekcina

Post by Burekcina »

Frag wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:54 pm I miss the season mod SO MUCH that I started a new campaign in FS19. I do not understand how a farming game will have 0 consideration to the weather when dealing with crop.
It's probably too complicated for them to implement and they have no interest in real life farming procedures.

But hey...they make a few tractors and people are praising them like gods. Some folks would eat **** if it had Giants written on it.
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

^^ :lol: probably true.
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

Has anyone even heard from Realismus recently?
Have they disbanded? theSeb hasn't even been active on here since mid December.
crash

Post by crash »

My biggest thing and has been since fs22 launch is that 2-3 crops can't be planted in in the spiring, and those are planted in the spring all over the world🙈
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

crash wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:23 pm My biggest thing and has been since fs22 launch is that 2-3 crops can't be planted in in the spiring, and those are planted in the spring all over the world🙈
That's easily fixable on mod maps ... one xml file and one change to to map.xml to reference it.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads