Bredow

Vfarms

Bredow

Post by Vfarms »

It's completely unplayable for me on ps4. Anyone else?
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
Saom

Re: Bredow

Post by Saom »

Yes, it's so much lag on PS4 Pro. Impossible to even move player.
PS4, Norway.
Elmcreek and No Mans Land.
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

Give it a few minutes...it acts like its loading slower than the other maps. I'm on a PS4 pro and took me about 2 minutes for it to clear up. I've also found a few issues, selling the machine shed which has the sleep trigger in it not only does the sleep trigger not go away but all the deco stays and is left floating and I can't figure out how to get rid of it. After a few hundred clicks I finally sold the sleep trigger. It does need a major optimization, still has chop to it. On a side note, it's a solid map....been playing it since it dropped and can't get off of it lol
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

I deleted the large bldg on the north part of the farm and all the decorations are floating around everywhere and there’s no way to delete them. Maybe there needs to be a bit more work on this map.
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

Glad it's not just me
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Hopefully that will be fixed in the next map update, I got a feeling that Xbox Users are having a same problem too.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
SimulatedFarmer

Should have said mine is Xbox
SimulatedFarmer

INTERESTING: See original post below regarding issue deleting cattle farm and trying to add sheep. Sorry for caps.

IF I SELECT THE SHEEP PASTURE AND THEN CLICK THE GUIDE BUTTON AND HOLD IT (little round button with 3 lines) ON THE RIGHT SIDE, THEN PRESS THE Y BUTTON AT THE SAME TIME,THE PRICE WILL SHOW UP, THE ERROR MESSAGE DISAPPEARS AND THE SHEEP FARM WILL BE PLACED.

I don’t know if this will work in all cases, but it might give a little information for the modder to fix the issue.

I, also, feel at least some of the grassy and common parts should be buyable. I like to place bees away from the main farms, but not in a grain field and, right now, I have to place them in the work yards.

I do hope this map gets some bits of help. It’s the first one, so far, with the kind of set up for my “oddball” idea of what I’m interested trying. It’s nice, in its own right, I think, too.

original post:

I like to start with sheep, so deleted the cattle. I can’t place any sheep field in that area. The error message is (everywhere nearby) “overlaps with another object”, even though it allowed me to paint the area with asphalt. It appears there are a number of puzzles for the map maker. Sorry. I like the map, though.

I tried other animals and, so far, it’s only sheep and horses that seem to be affected in that yard. I’ll try them in other map areas.

Again, this is XBox.
Last edited by SimulatedFarmer on Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SimulatedFarmer

I, also, feel at least some of the grassy and common parts should be buyable. I like to place bees away from the main farms, but not in a grain field and, right now, I have to place them in the work yards.

I do hope this map gets some bits of help. It’s the first one, so far, with the kind of set up for my “oddball” idea of what I’m interested trying. It’s nice, in its own right, I think, too.

Tried to delete this post because I added it to the previous one.
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

It suffers FPS issues on my Series X. Only map that it does it on.
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

Map has issues, but it starts to Work quite normal after few minutes.