Question for 1870/C850 users (FS19)

Bryan83

Question for 1870/C850 users (FS19)

Post by Bryan83 »

If you use this Deere setup for seeding, what tractor do you all prefer to pull it? I was going to put it behind a 9RX, but I was also thinking about using a 9RT.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Dairydeere

Re: Question for 1870/C850 users (FS19)

Post by Dairydeere »

I don't think you'd see a 9RT on that big of a seeder specifically because of traction, but I could be wrong. I feel like you want at least 4 tracks or 8 tires to the ground when pulling that
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

A fine point, to be sure. FWIW, in the 9RT will pull it, but that doesn't mean it'll work in the real world, I know.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
bcbuhler

Post by bcbuhler »

I would say it would depend on the soil and topography but the 9RT should be able to pull it too. As long as it has the weight and horsepower the two track will pull just as good they just tend to ride rougher and have trouble with turning in muddy conditions.