FS22 Maps

MacFarm

FS22 Maps

Post by MacFarm »

I came to Farm Simulator since 19. For me FS22 maps are not up to par. Seems like it,s getting worse. Alot of maps i dont like being put out. Just saying i am losing interest fast. SORRY!!
Jagtractor

Re: FS22 Maps

Post by Jagtractor »

hmmm, what kind of maps are you looking for? I had a hard time finding maps that really "did it" for me on 19. but that was mainly because I didn't care for Ravenport that much on 19. Felsbrun was good and the best mod maps (for my style of play) were just copies from 17 which I had played to death.
I'm not sure what people have against the Giants maps. I'm loving elm creek and so far (over 150 hours, just bought 22 in late January), no mod map has the feel that it has. But everyone is different.
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

I can understand not liking all the maps that come out. But to call them all worthless is a little harsh and down right rude! A lot of people enjoy different things in a map not every map created is to my play style but I just move on. The people creating these maps spend hours making these maps and other mods. If you don’t like any of them that’s fine but show a little respect to those that supply us with game content for free. With that said thanks to all modders out there!
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Then I suggest you get to making some "not worthless maps". We will all be waiting for it to hit the mod hub.
XBOX/ FS22
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

I like how players like this criticize map makers for spending hundreds of hours of their free time to create a unique piece of work that we can all enjoy. I dont like forestry maps, but I do respect the modder for creating it. I dont have to play it, but many people will enjoy it. Doesn't matter whether its 3 metre cultivator or a map I respect all modders for their contribution to the community. Mods came to consoles is FS17 and since then some players just dont respect the modders for what they give us. These people have families and jobs. These are real people that are made of flesh and blood. They are not robots sitting at a pc all day making mods. If that is how he feels let us see you create map in Giant Editor and spend hundreds of hours creating something and then some criticizes you for your creation and see how you feel. Sometimes I feel people dont deserve to play the game or have access to free mods. Its a true saying you dont appreciate something until its gone in some cases with some people that rings truth. Console players have had mods since FS17. The thing is with modders if they dont get appreciated they will stop modding. 2 amazing modders for 17 and I think 19 somethingonmyshoe2 and toxicom we never hear of these guy anymore which is sad to see.
Ekan

Post by Ekan »

Yeah? Well im pretty sure that the map makers dont give a **** if you lose interest.
FS since 2012 :hi:
"Immersive farmplay & detail fanatic"

PC: :gamer:
Acer "28" NItro XVO (4k)
Geforce RTX 3070
i7-8700k 5ghz (OC) (3.70ghz)
HyperX fury 32gb RAM
M.2 970 evoPlus (500gb)
M.2 MP500 (150gb)
ROG strix Z370-F
EVGA 750w psu, Corsair cooling & chassi
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

Folks, he did say "For me". I don't think he expects everyone to dislike the maps.
OP, good luck finding a map you like. Best to download them all and give them a go.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Saying " for me " doesn't excuse the rest of the post.
chale8

Post by chale8 »

Give No Man’s Land a try, you can create whatever you want to suit your playing style.
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

Well that's Bad for you I guess. Now I go Back to play these great Maps we already Have plenty!
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

And, giving a little hint on what mapstyle, and play style, you prefer, you might even get a good suggestion or five

And
https://www.argsygaming.com/fs22-maps
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
vovovo

Post by vovovo »

tbh without modders, this franchise for me would have been dead for a long time ago. I don't know, i just don't enjoy Giants maps, they just feel "lifeless" and not "real" for some reason. It's same with Fs22, i tried it for 3...4 hours and then thought, ok let's give modders a year and it might be actually a good game. Personally Fs19 with mods > vanilla Fs22
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

I am very happy with maps. I have almost 800 hours played. I am excited to see more maps in the future no matter what they are or who made them they get my respect and a 5 star rating.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

MacFarm wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:50 pm I came to Farm Simulator since 19. For me FS22 maps are not up to par. Seems like it,s getting worse. Alot of worthless maps being put out. Just saying i am losing interest fast. SORRY!!
If you are on pc maybe you should try Elk Mountain by Elk Mountain Modding. Even has mining on it.

https://www.facebook.com/Elk-Mountain-M ... 867673829/

Click see more on the pinned post to get the links!! If you dont like this then all I can say is you are a SPOILED person!!
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

The game has only been out 4 months. Modders need time to create new maps or convert old ones. With people its no I want to play it now. Some people have no patience. You can only play one map at a time, but as soon as a new map comes out I have to try it and I usual like it and appreciate the work that has gone into making it. Currently playing on Medvedin and Frankenmuth. 2 entirely different styles of maps. I adjust my play styles. I enjoy naturally shaped fields on maps working the field manually which I find relaxing and rewarding. Mulching, preparing the field for seeding. Picking up rocks or rolling stones, liming the field, seeding the field, fertilizing the field, weeding the field. Some people dont like the waiting months for a crop to grow. A farmer doesn't get up after seeding a field the day before and its ready to harvest!! I feel when its harvest time you get the satisfaction of harvesting the crop yourself and sell it for the best price possible then you invest the money buy animals or new machinery or an additional field. I used to chuck in loads of money and buy what I wanted. Thats not natural progression and gets boring after a while because there is no challenge.