New map hidden in Precision Farming DLC files

szojusz

New map hidden in Precision Farming DLC files

Post by szojusz »

Legendary Drop on his DC shared a photo by Mateusz (Matthew) where you can see a new map with soil classes for the Precision Farming DLC!
After entering the phrase "SA country" in google, it turns out that this is a map of soils for South Africa so Africa which may confirm the presence of sorghum in the game which according to wikipedia (as of 2017) where it was on the African continent and more precisely in N
igeria
(spoiler for movie creators/streamers due to N word) was the second largest producer on the world scale (just after the USA and Mexico where the peak was in 2014).
What is already that it is about Saudi Arabia whose abbreviation in the ISO 3166 standard is SA.

File location:

Code: Select all

FS22_precisionFarming.zip\soilMaps\
NanaZip custom photo from Microsoft Store
https://imgur.com/a/SpFHqXZ
this_is_gav

Re: New map hidden in Precision Farming DLC files

Post by this_is_gav »

Or, you know, South America, which is far more likely in my opinion given they've already done a South American map and already have a large player base there.
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

szojusz wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:38 pm Legendary Drop on his DC shared a photo by Mateusz (Matthew) where you can see a new map with soil classes for the Precision Farming DLC!
After entering the phrase "SA country" in google, it turns out that this is a map of soils for South Africa so Africa which may confirm the presence of sorghum in the game which according to wikipedia (as of 2017) where it was on the African continent and more precisely in N
igeria
(spoiler for movie creators/streamers due to N word) was the second largest producer on the world scale (just after the USA and Mexico where the peak was in 2014).
What is already that it is about Saudi Arabia whose abbreviation in the ISO 3166 standard is SA.

File location:

Code: Select all

FS22_precisionFarming.zip\soilMaps\
NanaZip custom photo from Microsoft Store
https://imgur.com/a/SpFHqXZ
Nope wrong, The documation was done back in FS19 when PF first came out, the SA is done for South American map Estantia Lapatio
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

szojusz wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:38 pm N
igeria
(spoiler for movie creators/streamers due to N word)
I don’t think that word is the word you think it is…