UPDATE 1.4.0.0 problem

hun3

Re: UPDATE 1.4.0.0 problem

Post by hun3 »

You people who complain like a little child needs to chill out. Give them some time and it will be fixed. They just gave us a bunch of stuff and a pretty big game feature update. Give them a break!
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

hun3 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:42 am You people who complain like a little child needs to chill out. Give them some time and it will be fixed. They just gave us a bunch of stuff and a pretty big game feature update. Give them a break!
We got the proper Xerion, I'm deliriously happy!

I await someone telling my why Giants *censored* for giving us free content. :lol:
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

MagicBoy wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:39 am
Ifibe wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:20 pm Why announce on Facebook and Discord but not your own forum is beyond me.
Giants did announce it on their own forum, an hour before you said they didn't.
In truth what they actually did is edit the news announcement with a little note saying there are problems, and then another edit to say that a fix will be applied tomorrow.

So I think 'announce' is a bit of a stretch to make fit what Giants did. If Giants had really wanted to let people know there would have been a pinned thread at the top of the General Discussions about the problem and fix. Instead it was tacked onto a post that most people had already read and had no obvious reason to go back to.

Giants communication on these Official Forums is woeful, the only time they post is a daily edit of the MOD list and an image, unless there is something they want to sell.
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

This game is going in the bin, every week there's a new mod that buggers up the game,
I have had enough, every time you want to play it, you have to sift through the new mods, to weed out the **** mods.
And now this!
It is the last straw, I have had it with this game, it is not worth all the hassle you have to go through to play it,
there is zero enjoyment left in this game, in fact, I would go on to say it is no longer a game anymore.
hun3

Post by hun3 »

From Twitter
GIANTS Software Support
@AskGiants
·
8h
Hello everyone, thank you for your continued patience. We can confirm that the hotfix for Patch 1.4 is scheduled for release tomorrow April 21st at 11am CEST/5am EDT.
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

hun3 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:51 am From Twitter
GIANTS Software Support
@AskGiants
·
8h
Hello everyone, thank you for your continued patience. We can confirm that the hotfix for Patch 1.4 is scheduled for release tomorrow April 21st at 11am CEST/5am EDT.
guess it shows a different time depending on where ya live as for me on discord it show's 4am lol
KCHARRO

Post by KCHARRO »

I actually run 1.4 and 123 mods active, including CP. AD. REA. only a few problematic scripts mod give me problems. I eliminate until update. I playing on ZDziechow 100/100. and my old FS15 Perestroika 1986 work fine. This is not 1.4 problem and Precision Farming.
Burekcina

Post by Burekcina »

Haven't played in a few months and now this...

Just a couple of thoughts:
It shows you the care that goes into this product....or lack of. They've been working on the same software for over 10 years and still can't get an update tested.

The community managers team are not really doing their job and the company doesn't care about returning players. Kids who buy every version with their parents money is what they want. Improvements to the game are low on the list and copy/paste culture is obvious to everyone who played more than one version of the game. This is the kind of company Giants is turning to or has already turned to...just sad, it looked
really promising a few years ago.
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

Have not experience any problems myself after update. I Have a lot mods and playing HB, Medvedin and Bredow.
richyrich

Post by richyrich »

The only issue i found is you cant hitch a modded header to the back of a harvester. Everything else works fine, but it's annoying i cant hitch my header to the back of my john deere x9 cause now i cant go anywhere until the devs fix the issue :(

Richy
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

gordon861 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:33 am
MagicBoy wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:39 am
Ifibe wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:20 pm Why announce on Facebook and Discord but not your own forum is beyond me.
Giants did announce it on their own forum, an hour before you said they didn't.
In truth what they actually did is edit the news announcement with a little note saying there are problems, and then another edit to say that a fix will be applied tomorrow.

So I think 'announce' is a bit of a stretch to make fit what Giants did. If Giants had really wanted to let people know there would have been a pinned thread at the top of the General Discussions about the problem and fix. Instead it was tacked onto a post that most people had already read and had no obvious reason to go back to.

Giants communication on these Official Forums is woeful, the only time they post is a daily edit of the MOD list and an image, unless there is something they want to sell.
Discord and the forum got the exact same message, so you just wasted a large number of keypresses with that one. :lol:
Burekcina

Post by Burekcina »

MagicBoy wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:28 am Discord and the forum got the exact same message, so you just wasted a large number of keypresses with that one. :lol:
Where was this announced? All i see is is the 1.4 patch news and Precision farming news. Where is the news about the hotfix? Editing old threads is not announcing something.

They broke the game again....and even after todays hotfix it is not working..
Last edited by Burekcina on Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Waldmann66

Post by Waldmann66 »

Hallo - mit update 1,4,1,0 ist alles wieder ok.
Vielen Dank Giants für die schnelle Reaktion.
Mein Urlaub ist gerettet.
Gruß
Bodenwälder66
Dainis

Post by Dainis »

Hello guys! After this update my chickens does not produce eggs anymore : sadnew: when I check place of pallets, it is written;"too many pallets!"
What can be wrong???
Dainis

Post by Dainis »

Hello guys, I had also same issue with 85% stuck. But after new update Today all is ok. Just other problem I have now. No eggs from chickens or is written "Too many pallets" When there are no pallets! what is wrong??? Thanks in advance!