downloaded 685 pallets no problem

FarmerKiwi

downloaded 685 pallets no problem

Post by FarmerKiwi »

Well so much for giants putting a limit on number of pallets that can spawn. I spawned 685 pallets which are sitting on my map without the game crashing and still the pallets are spawning so am wondering if the limit is a load of crock for pc's. I restarted game just to see and the pallets are still sitting there no problem with the game.
Mwal

Re: downloaded 685 pallets no problem

Post by Mwal »

I could be mistaken but I believe they said they were going to fix it. Perhaps they did in the last patch
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

Mwal wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:32 pm I could be mistaken but I believe they said they were going to fix it. Perhaps they did in the last patch
They were gonna change it, next patch. So still have to wait couple months for that.
Last edited by Orange Tiger NL on Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
aklein

Post by aklein »

If you spawned them with the dev console command then ya there is nothing stopping you. I found when recording a video about a mod related to the pallet limit that even after having well over 100 pallets that I could buy things in the 'pallets' category of the shop while I could NOT buy things from the 'big bags' category nor would production pallets spawn from their associated buildings or animal pens.